Team buses

Team buses are a large and visible place on which to highlight a team logo. Here are some examples:

Wake Forest:

20061228bus_zpsbd0da7cb.jpg

England football team:

800px-England_team_bus_Guideline_Coaches_London_FA10_ENG_2010_Scania_K400EB_Irizar_PB_London_8_June_2011_zpsd4d751b0.jpg

French Ligue 1 side Bordeaux:

]1_2008_07_23__20_02_26_479_zpsf79065c3.jpg

Hull City had their local bus company paint one of their fleet in the Tiger's colours:

tigerbus2_zpse2c2797d.jpg

Does anyone else have a favourite team bus?

Best picture I could find:

RedDeerRoadTrip470px1032.jpg

My dad has a friend who's nephew played for them and supposedly it's an amazing bus, I don't know the specifics but it's completely furnished and dressed to the nines inside.

I also saw it trying to pull into a Subway parking lot near my house a few years ago. The Subway was in a shopping complex with streets not designed for buses throughout it. It was an amazing show of driving ability to say the least.

IbjBaeE.png

Living in Hamilton, I'm right between the Niagara IceDogs and the rest of the OHL. I see a LOT of team buses. (off the top of my head, Peterborough, Sarnia, London, Mississaugua)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived