Cardinal uniforms

gashouser27

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard some chatter a couple of years ago that the Cards might change the color of their home whites to more of a cream color to better fit in with the environment that will be created with the new ballpark, but I've heard nothing on it since. My guess is that there will be no changes other than the patch they'll wear to commemorate the new park.

Anyone hear rumors about the Cardinals changing their uniforms next year along with the new stadium??

Now that would be bad!

Actually, if done right, it wouldn't be so bad. Perhaps a retro motif would work for the Cardinals as they open their new ballpark. For their homes, have the thick piping around th neck and front, use their old wordmark, reincorporate the racing stripes down the sleeves, sides of the legs and around the belt loops, and lose the name on the back of the jersey. Those would look slick!

Anyone hear rumors about the Cardinals changing their uniforms next year along with the new stadium??

Now that would be bad!

Actually, if done right, it wouldn't be so bad. Perhaps a retro motif would work for the Cardinals as they open their new ballpark. For their homes, have the thick piping around th neck and front, use their old wordmark, reincorporate the racing stripes down the sleeves, sides of the legs and around the belt loops, and lose the name on the back of the jersey. Those would look slick!

You lose

good DAY sir

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The only change is the Busch patch

I admit it...i giggled when i read this

"You said 'Busch patch.'" Hehe. Hehe. Hehe."

meet_cast.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I obviously realize that this thread is referring to the BASEBALL Cardinals, but here's a pic of the new FOOTBALL Cardinals Stadium...this pic is from about 5 minutes ago (it's 4:13 PM here in Colorado on 11/07/2005):

20051107_001.jpg

I obviously realize that this thread is referring to the BASEBALL Cardinals, but here's a pic of the new FOOTBALL Cardinals Stadium...this pic is from about 5 minutes ago (it's 4:13 PM here in Colorado on 11/07/2005):

20051107_001.jpg

thatscrazy2.jpg

that's crazy!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

20051107_001.jpg

thatscrazy2.jpg

that's crazy!

i wish that was still on snl. :cry:

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The only change is the Busch patch.

Can't someone post a high quality large size image of the "Inaugural Season" logo for the new Busch Stadium?

This is as good as I'll do for now:

SaintLouisCardinals_InauguralSeason.jpg

Thanks, that's better than nothing...but when can someone post a high quality large size image of this logo?

Archived