Ottawa Senators concept...

KaTo

On the Home and away strips, reverse the design on the back so it joins up at the edges with the front.

On the third, extend the bottom two red and white stripes on the back, extend them right across the back.

Other than that, I like it.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Not bad at all, but a few thoughts:

- On the two primaries, the stripe at the bottom is killing me. The straight line of the bottom stripe ruins the curvature of the other part at the bottom. Keep them both the same, whether it be curved or straight.

- In both the sleeve and hem stripes, I'd use gold on both sides on the white(home) and black(away).

- The barberpole's nice, but the back looks really awkward witht he big black area. I'd try to work more stripes in there.

I like the main set, but there is two things I would change have regarding the Sens that always makes them look better:

IMO, on any Ottawa Senators white jersey, there must always be more black than red or, if there is more red than black, it can not be a very significant proportion, such as the sleeves on your white jersey. For some reason, every time I see a white Sens jersey concept that has red sleeves, it always looks extremely awkward to me.

Also, I would drop the opposite-color RBK swoosh icons on the back of the shoulders. Those logos are supposed to be given the least amount of attention possible. The background of that swoosh should always be the same color as the jersey so that way it is less noticable than it can be. The only two jerseys that have different colored RBK logos on the backs of the collars are the Thrashers baby blue jersey and the Predators mustard alts, and the RBK icons on the back look bad on those jerseys.

Other than, I'm liking the striping pattern on the main set.

The alternate jersey, the stripes on the back should wrap all the way around. The number should still be kept white (though, I think it may be the best place for Ottawa to use gold numbers.)

Good work.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 4 weeks later...

wonderful. i love the alt

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived