2015 NHL All-Star Jerseys

kiwi_canadian

Here is my take on this year's upcoming game in Columbus. I used the Stadium series template as the NHL logos for the game are "chromed" out like last year's stadium logos were. I also went with the green, black and grey all star game logo as it was one of the logos that was leaked on Icethetics earlier this year. I also incorporated the striping pattern that previous all star jerseys had but more subtle and kept it under the arms. C & C as always

0wvaDPH.png

Here is my take on this year's upcoming game in Columbus. I used the Stadium series template as the NHL logos for the game are "chromed" out like last year's stadium logos were. I also went with the green, black and grey all star game logo as it was one of the logos that was leaked on Icethetics earlier this year. I also incorporated the striping pattern that previous all star jerseys had but more subtle and kept it under the arms. C & C as always

wpunml2.png

I always thought it was the captain of the host team, and the captain of the Stanley cup champions. So that would be Dustin brown instead of toews.

wpunml2.png

I always thought it was the captain of the host team, and the captain of the Stanley cup champions. So that would be Dustin brown instead of toews.
I don't think Dustin brown will make the all star game. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, just not a skill player.

On the back of the white jersey, there is no side panel striping,

And I think it looks better without the side panel striping.

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

I always thought it was the captain of the host team, and the captain of the Stanley cup champions. So that would be Dustin brown instead of Toews.

That's really only happened once in 2012, and I think that had more to do with him being a former Senator and one of the best defenders in the league. Nicklas Lidstrom was captain at the other "fantasy draft" ASG in Carolina 2011, after Chicago won the cup. (hard to believe it's been almost 3 years since the last all-star game)

As for the concept, it's neat. It's futuristic in a better way than what I think the NHL might end up doing; there'd be no complaints from me if something like this came out onto the ice for a single game.

I'm just going to mirror everybody else and say that the side paneling should go, the sweater looks good without it anyway. The logo seems really hard to see as well, it's just really shiny. The actual logo would be a little less chromed I think.

I love that neon green with silver and black, but the chrome NHL shields aren't working for me. Perhaps just the regular shield in neon green?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I love that neon green with silver and black, but the chrome NHL shields aren't working for me. Perhaps just the regular shield in neon green?

Well I think he should keep the chrome and green if he wants to keep it realistic as to what it could look like.

Well I think he should keep the chrome and green if he wants to keep it realistic as to what it could look like.

Thank you for that. That is the reason I went with the colours and logo because that is what the rumors are for the all-star game this year. Here is a link to the story from Icethetics:

http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2014/7/16/is-the-nhl-planning-black-and-neon-green-all-star-jerseys

As for the suggestions, I'll get to them when I get a chance this weekend hopefully, but thanks for the feedback so far.

The updated "Team Toews" jersey looks great without the side panels. I also like how it has a contrasting yoke and stripes. It's futuristic but still unmistakably based off traditional hockey aesthetics. I think if the "Team Hartnell" jersey used the panels in green, you'd have the perfect set.

Archived