NFL done by MCH (13/32; Jacksonville added C&C Needed)

martymcfry

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

n0gsWnF.png

Something still seems to be missing...

Go crazy with Denver. The frequency they change their look at allows for that creative freedom. Play with the white and make it part of the identity with snow in mind. The Broncos colors were inspired by the Rocky Mountain sunset. You could expand on that idea and have gradient numbers.

Disappointing that every Broncos concept looks the same on these boards and has stayed that way for the better part of a decade. There is so much room for creativity in Denver's identity.

Here's a new Denver:

nUby9fz.png

• First off, lightened the blue.
  • Went back to 1997, with the blue/white combo being the primary. The orange jersey is demoted to alternate, and the blue/blue combo remaining an alternate
  • Brought back the side panels
  • All previous striping is eliminated.

You make it sound like the current gold helmets with the throwbacks was by choice. We've discussed the NFL rule here too many times to get into again.

And I've also said I'm ignoring that rule. It's a dumb rule, and I don't want it to get in the way of my concepts.

on basically all of these you are either leaving the uniforms how they are with very minor tweaks or you're making the uniforms classic style. Pretty much all of them are very boring and lack creativity.

7 out of the 12 teams I've done so far (Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Carolina, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit) have been changed a lot. Some of them, like the Texans and Packers, have been changed only a little bit because I didn't feel change was necessary.

You've only seen 12 of the 32. I can assure you, change is coming. Most of it won't come until near the end of the series, but it will come.

Archived