Can a mod lock this thread from comments?

pitt6pack

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dang, that second pic of the Chiefs field is great!! Cool logos in the endzone, nice Chiefs wordmark in the endzone, and love the mid field helmet. Wonder what the yellow logos at the 35 yard lines are?

If you look closely at the photo zooming in, the yellow logos at the 35 yard lines are supposed to be arrowheads with a football in it. Just a friendly FYI for you.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In honor of this weeks wild card games, and to add as a part of The Gridiron Fields Database (an new extension of The Gridiron Uniforms Database) I've updated some old fields, and made some new ones to prepare for making the fields as seen during this weekends games. I'll start off with the first game, taking place in Houston.

Houston Texans 2015

qZNQjSE.png

On-Field Logos

Midfield

Texans_Midfield_zpsacycwtii.png

Wordmark

Texans_Wordmark_zpsxd8tg7yf.png

NFL Logo

Texans_NFL_Logo_zpsyfpyjjti.png

Numbers

Texans_Numbers_zpszc5pfw7w.png

I'll have the other new field (Redskins) and updated fields (Bengals, Vikings) up shortly

First Post

Hey Pitt, I used your Giants and Jets fields to create a "MetLife Bowl" field. Shame that they don't do this kind of thing when the Giants play the Jets.a9wm5h.png

Pretty good. You should do all the inter-state/city rivals. That will be cool especially Chiefs-Rams.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

Hey Pitt, I used your Giants and Jets fields to create a "MetLife Bowl" field. Shame that they don't do this kind of thing when the Giants play the Jets.a9wm5h.png

Pretty good. You should do all the inter-state/city rivals. That will be cool especially Chiefs-Rams.

I can do that when I get a posting permit.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

I like the field, it would be nice to see the NFL do something like this. I don't know what you mean by a posting permit, but if you start a new thread just let me know if you need field tan plates or logos or something. It would be interesting.

Wild Card Weekend 2016 (Jan. 9 - Jan. 10)

Saturday January 9, 2016

Chiefs - 30 @ Texans - 0

gWww0Cj.png

Saturday January 9, 2016

Steelers - 18 @ Bengals - 16

bJZW4qg.png

Sunday January 10, 2016

Seahawks - 10 @ Vikings - 9

XP64cQP.png

Sunday January 10, 2016

Packers - 35 @ Redskins - 18

ZT1ppMc.png

Also, when's that Vikings 2016 field going to be released?

Not sure what you mean. I have today's field done, but I won't know what next seasons field will look like until they build the stadium I guess.

Wild Card Weekend 2016 (Jan. 9 - Jan. 10)

Saturday January 9, 2016

Chiefs - 30 @ Texans - 0

gWww0Cj.png

Saturday January 9, 2016

Steelers - 18 @ Bengals - 16

bJZW4qg.png

Sunday January 10, 2016

Seahawks - 10 @ Vikings - 9

XP64cQP.png

Sunday January 10, 2016

Packers - 35 @ Redskins - 18

ZT1ppMc.png

Also, when's that Vikings 2016 field going to be released?

Not sure what you mean. I have today's field done, but I won't know what next seasons field will look like until they build the stadium I guess.

Well, I guess the renderings of the stadium is enough. Do you think you could make that concept?

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

I've modified Pitt6pack's Sun LIfe Stadium for the recent throwback Monday night game against the Giants.

Monday, December 14, 2015, New York Giants at Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium

yM0xr2Ll.png

http://i.imgur.com/yM0xr2L.png <---- link to full-size image 2155 x 1024

(Edit - touched up the mid-field logo)

(Edit2 - touched up and resize mid-field logo & made NFL shields on 25 yard lines gold)

I'm no artist, all credit to the original artist. It still needs some work, hope this is all right to post a modification like this.

The end zone patterns remind me of the Heidi Game (Jets vs. Raiders) on 11/17/1968.

Divisional Weekend 2016 (Jan. 16 - Jan. 17)

Saturday January 16, 2016

Chiefs - 27 @ Patriots - 20

qaXSj9S.png

Saturday January 16, 2016

Packers - 20 @ Cardinals - 26 OT

vlacjdv.png

Sunday January 17, 2016

Seahawks - 24 @ Panthers - 31

ACd4xrP.png

SundayJanuary 17, 2016

Steelers - 16 @ Broncos - 23

ahouXQ6.png

pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time! Time for the possible SB end zones!! I know the official ones will be NE in blue, Denver in blue, AZ in red, and Carolina in black.

But, as alternate end zones, might you be able to drum up Carolina in blue? Broncos in orange? Pats in red? Please please?? :-)

pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time! Time for the possible SB end zones!! I know the official ones will be NE in blue, Denver in blue, AZ in red, and Carolina in black.

But, as alternate end zones, might you be able to drum up Carolina in blue? Broncos in orange? Pats in red? Please please?? :-)

Didn't the Broncos lose?... Oh wait, the Steelers did everything they could to give Denver the win.

I have had all 36 possible fields done since before the playoffs started, so I'll get to posting those probably in the alternate fields thread. And I can do the alternate endzones.

pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't the Broncos lose?... Oh wait, the Steelers did everything they could to give Denver the win.

I have had all 36 possible fields done since before the playoffs started, so I'll get to posting those probably in the alternate fields thread. And I can do the alternate endzones.

that sucks for sure...that would have been one good look for an end zone for the AFC instead it's back to blue....kind of rooting for denver so we dont have to see new englands again

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

6 hours ago, SFCOM1 said:

here is Ford Field in Detroit

Ford Field 2015 Season

Spoiler

Ford%20Field.png

I'm glad you did this field because I was dreading making that endzone logo in high res because I couldn't find the logo anywhere.

Archived