Can a mod lock this thread from comments?

pitt6pack

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

I know Took me a week just to create it. Found a fairly clean copy on the Lions website! The black border I had to do myself! LOL!

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both fields looked really bad on TV. They put new sod in the middle of the field in Denver, and Carolina's field was not much better. Far cry form the well kept fields in the previous week! Of course New England's field is field turf, and Arizona's field is the best natural grass field in the NFL!

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• 2 years later...

Hey, pitt6pack! I can’t seem to find a Saints Helmet Logo that’s high quality with the white outline, like the Cowboys. If you could, I could supply you with the helmet, and you could put the white outline on it. I just like that type of Endzone (Redskins and Cowboys). I’m not currently on my computer, but if you want, I could get the picture for you.

8 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

Hey, pitt6pack! I can’t seem to find a Saints Helmet Logo that’s high quality with the white outline, like the Cowboys. If you could, I could supply you with the helmet, and you could put the white outline on it. I just like that type of Endzone (Redskins and Cowboys). I’m not currently on my computer, but if you want, I could get the picture for you.

new-orleans-saints-helmet-logo-1024x768.

Like this?

mercedes-benz-superdome-section-559-view

Would be useful for this field, that I need to get working on, but it doesn't seem they used a white outline  in the endzones or at midifeld.

Could a mod please close this thread?

This one is no longer relevant. I've been posting fields in this thread instead for two years now: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/106399-historic-nfl-fields/?p=2551407

Thanks

Archived