Introducing the LAF Las Vegas home updated slightly

jaker52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a 20 year resident of Las Vegas, here is my input:

1) I really like that you used the sash from the flag.

2) I really like that you stayed away from the cliche poker chips, spades, cards, dice, etc.

3) The round edges of the "sign" need to be cleaned up. The left and right sides are not symmetrical and the line width is not uniform.

4) I agree with the others that it is too generic for Las Vegas. Even though the sign is iconic for Vegas, the idea has been done over and over. It lacks creativity. None of the current minor league and semi-pro teams in Vegas use that imagery. (Here's a small sample - there are hundreds more).

vegas_generic.png

5) I know this is a fictitious league, but the back story is lost in reality. If MGM Resorts were the owner, they would use their internationally recognizable brand in the team logo (like the NY Red Bulls). Think the Orlando City badge with green and gold. Also, using the Grand Garden Arena would be fine if the fans would be able to pay $80-$200 for nose bleed seats and $250-$600 for front row seats. These are the going rates for all events at the MGM GGA.

All in all, I really like the idea of this concept league. Thought the Fresno badge was good and the NorCal United looked better with the original bear (the new bear doesn't match the outline of the bear on the flag).

I really like what youre doing here its very unique. With the logos I would really like a uniform set to go with it so you could get more feedback.

They are coming. I will do them for all four teams and then decide to stop or keep up

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

laf_fresno_homekit_r.png

laf_fresno_homekit.jpg

I will release all the kits together in the future but I haven't shared anything in awhile so here this is. I want the teams to have a classic look so here I did olive jerseywith brown sash, white shorts, white socks. Kind of like how Chelsea does variations of their blue unis, Real madrid with white, orMMan U with red.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

The away kit is here as well as 2 announcements from the Commissioner.

The first Laf All Star game will be in Fresno (LAF All stars vs. FC Barcelona Futsal in an American Rules match)

The 2017 teams will be based in Philly and North Carolina

laf_frsno_homekit_r.png

laf_fresno_awaykit.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived