Sign in to follow this  
mcrosby

giving the Cardinal/Seahawk update to Arkansas Razorbacks logo

Hey guys, just an exercise for myself. Updated the Razorbacks logo in the same manner as the most recent Arizona Cardinal/Seattle Seahawk logo updates.

Here's the new logo, as well as a gif for comparison's sake.

JOnIFUe.png

.gif

F6r1A0I.gif

Well done! Yours is more aggressive and eye-catching, and your animated comparison to the original really helps to get this across.

Well done! Yours is more aggressive and eye-catching, and your animated comparison to the original really helps to get this across.

That's why I included the animation. The updates I made are fairly minor. If you showed my logo to a casual fan they may not even notice a difference.

yes, very nice update. clearer, sharper colors and features

Nice work! as always on these updates I am not sure why more logos don't get these type of treatments when they update.

They should have done Carolina Panthers, Jax Jags, & Florida State this way.

Hey guys, just an exercise for myself. Updated the Razorbacks logo in the same manner as the most recent Arizona Cardinal/Seattle Seahawk logo updates.

Here's the new logo, as well as a gif for comparison's sake.

JOnIFUe.png

.gif

F6r1A0I.gif

Nice work!

They should have let Nike update this one, too. The Razorback front view logo is excellent, but the side view version looks outdated. So they now got two logos with completely different rendering which doesn't make sense at all.

I like it. Good job!

NdEDhJW.gif

You're gonna give me nightmares. All these decently-designed logos, then the last one. Yuck. Really love your update, and the white on red looks really sweet.

The first one looks high af lol. Anyway, looks good.

Awesome, I'd love to see you try other logos! What about the Minnesota Vikings? Or the Montana Grizzlies?