2015 High School football

damnyoutuesday

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stripes_medium.jpeg

Oh, man. That's an beautiful uniform, there. Just slap a white K on the side of the helmet, and it'd be perfect.

I kind of liked that it didn't have a logo. If you look at the other picture of the white jerseys, that was their road uniform but you can see the stripe on the helmet better. It was a stylized version of the shoulder stripes that tapered from front to back. It was sharp. Definitely, to me, their best uniform ensemble.

Kearnys-away-uniforms-also-feature-sleev

I may have found the worst uniforms ever. This is East St John High School (Laplace, LA).

vu4UD8M.png

Way too much going on here. Awful is an understatement.

From what I understand, the new coach there is notorious for bringing horrible uniform choices with him.

gYH2mW9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a sweet logo Jvelleu it has to be great seeing your work in action.... Not the same at all but I had a surprise a couple of weeks ago when I was at my daughters school when I walked by their TV that was listing announcements I saw my logo I made for the school... The yearbook staff I think had evidently found it online & was using it for promotion which I thought was pretty cool....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived