NBA Uniform Concepts - A Color Balanced NBA

Fifty8_Black O

>>>>>>> I don't see what's the big deal with Philly and Washington both having RWB as there colors. 2/30 is a pretty good ratio if you ask me. It's also hard to complain considering both teams have pretty good unis. <<<<<

It was his specifications. Just trying to help him out. He even articulated that it was a tumultuous task to get through. Just want to see him achieve his goal. It's an awesome idea.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few rough ideas I had for the Atlanta Hawks. I'm hoping they at least go in this direction next year to coincide with making the Pacman logo the primary identity.

k8jlcd7kxy8jpbudtz05_White.pngarmax2lozezynul17nz_Gray.pngf9382mu9tpsgnmxebl70_Red.pngmgbhzxy9s9l9g9pbu62_Blue.png

This isn't your thread. Go start your own thread, don't hijack another user's topic.

I'm sorry. Im new to this. The site doesn't seem to allow me to start a new thread or topic.

You have to have a few posts first before you start your own thread.

Thanks! Ironically, because this confusion counted as posts I was able to start a new thread. Sorry to everyone, didn't mean to spam. Didn't even know I was spamming. And with that, I'm out!

Back to the action.

The next team up is Cleveland. I really like wine and gold and thinks it's a classic look for them. I wanted to include navy as well to round out the color palette. I don't know if the navy mixed with the burgundy wine color makes this look to "drab". Let me know what you guys think on that?

For the uniforms I kept it pretty simple and tried to combine eras. The stripe pattern comes from here. The wordmarks and number set are from this era. I think it's a little silly that they match their current wordmark and number set with the previous sets logo's when they're vastly different. Anyways, you probably recognize the "jersey splash" from this set. This one is more contained, only on the front of the jersey and you may notice its shape is different. That's because the new one is modeled after the "C" from the logo.

Here they are:

EBAxc17.jpg

Comments? Criticisms? Critiques? Concerns? Give me some CCC&C.

Archived