NHL ALTERNATE SERIES

Christian Legault

Holy crap. Taking a day off was a bad idea. So far there hasn't been anything I disliked, but if I had to change anything it would be CGY's alt. The white with yellow outline is a bit to bright (for me personally). Solid white look cool. Also the logos seem to be quite high on some of the jerseys as well. GREAT work so far.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I really like the Winnipeg jersey. I would love to see this on the ice and see how the colors work in 3-D. But the concept is great.

Also love Arizona's, except I'd replace the running coyote with the howling coyote head logo. I've never liked that full coyote logo.

I think the Devils was a nice try, but that really is hard to look at. Definitely need some white in there. Carolina - the same... i'd like to see what the jersey looks like with white instead of the gray.

I have yet to see an orange uniform in any sport, with the exception of the old Tampa Bay Bucs unis (go figure), that didn't give me a headache, but that Oilers one has some potential. It's not exactly there yet, but it's a great start. I didn't cringe immediately when I saw the orange, so that was a good sign! The orange shoulder patch bothers me, and I think the "O" oil drop font needs some re-work.

Bruins - I don't like the brown. I like the concept, and don't mind the shade of white/cream you used for the pants, but I think I'd like to see the brown replaced with black.

These are great overall so far.

Thats a great look for the predators. Manages to be out of the box without looking garish. Call me crazy, but I think it would look even better if you eliminated the sleeve stripes all together. They don't really fit with the swooshy side panels.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Everyone. Here is Winnipeg. I really like a clean grey sweater so i thought winnipeg could pull it off. Forget the light blue, I stuck with colours in the logo and i think it looks pretty clean.

ChristianL-WPG_zps3ugb1vsf.png

NJD, Wanted to create a jersey without white. Thoughts?

ChristianL-NJ_zps0wwwucos.png

These two sets are downright awesome.

The NJ Devils haven't changed their look much since their inception (outside of going from red n green to red n black) and that is fine.

Nothing wrong with tradition.

But the Devils also haven't ventured into 3rd jersey realm and those red n blacks minus whites does the trick for me!

Also helps that I like Adam Henrique as a player :rolleyes:

As for the Jets, I like that design as I feel the current Jets should really distance themselves as much as possible from the OLD Jets, which of course are the Coyotes now.

Much like the Wild are slowly pathing themselves away from the old North Stars, so should the new Jets from the old.

And I actually LOVE the official uni's, and these alternates, with the primary silver or grey (no one uses that, which makes it unique right there!), are a nice look and makes it new Winnipeg Jets all its own.

Hello All, Two more concepts,

First is buffalo, I never hated the turd burger, but it's not a good jersey so here is my fix!

BUFFALOALT-CHRISTIANLEGAULT_zpssuns6q2c.

original.gif

spacer.png

Archived