Denver Broncos Concept

MilTownMVP

I like em, but the inverse colors of the Broncos logo on the side just doesn't do it for. Great job though.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love these, and would totally not mind seeing them change to these. It a combo of the past catching up to todays standards. :D

Only thing that stands out to me is the inversed bronco. Other than that great job with these! ^_^

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I give it two thumbs up - I like the old with the new. The helmets are great. I like the bronco horse on the uni sleeve! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The look fine, but aside from requiring an additional amount of the rare substance known as 'cowbell', I still prefer what they have now.

Navy blue is so popular these days because it looks good. And the Broncos in orange do not look good.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

broncos.gif

Comments?

Nice, but id change the numbers on the home to predominantly orange w/ blue trim. Then use blue side panels on the jersey that wrap up to become the sleeve and shoulder. That way you wouldn't have to invert the logo colors.

NOLAbanner.jpg

These are slick. A real smooth combination of old and new.

That said, I too wouldn't mind seeing an orange jersey, and I'm not sold on the inverted logo. Also, I've never been a fan of single color uniform combinations like the white-white uniform. But that's more personal preference, I still really like the concept overall.

Ben

i love what the broncs have now, just wish theyd use the orange alt as the primary and use the navy one as the alt....that would be sorta bringing back the retro w/o changing the unis

Plus, in addition to looking better, it would make them even more unique.

Archived