What bests describes Kobe Bryant

NJTank

What pharse would you say best describes Kibe Bryant.  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok as far as i understand it, Jackson left of his own free will. Maybe Shaq left because of the clash with Kobe, but with both wanting to leave I disagree with the fundamental basis of the question.

On the other hand the guy is a pro athlete, so greedy seems a good bet!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Ok as far as i understand it, Jackson left of his own free will. Maybe Shaq left because of the clash with Kobe, but with both wanting to leave I disagree with the fundamental basis of the question.

On the other hand the guy is a pro athlete, so greedy seems a good bet!

That's the lakers official stance. However Jackson was fired and Kobe ran out Shaq. The Lakers did all of this to please Kobe so he will resign. It may not even matter though, even if the resign Kobe he migh get convicted. That would mean the Lakers got rid of the best coach and best player for nothing.

Kobe's definitely selfish. I've suddenly gained a lot more respect for Shaquille O'Neal.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This is the single most retarded topic I've ever seen in my life.

How do I describe Kobe? A top 3 player in the league, right now. No more, no less.

Kobe never said -- "If you don't get rid of Shaq, I'll never come back"

Two star players clash. It happens all the time especially when they're two of the best (and I hesitate to call Shaq the best or most talented) players at their positions in the game and they both have egos as just about every good player does. One of them was bound to leave because of this especially after the beating they recieved in the NBA Finals. Did Kobe want Shaq gone? Yes. Did Kupchak know this, and basically make his decision based on this? Yes. However, it was Kupchak, and not Kobe that didn't sign Shaq to a contract extension. It was Kupchak and not Kobe that said that if it came down to it, he'd prefer to keep Kobe.

And Shaq doesn't come out looking selfish in all of this? Basically saying "I'm not the teams #1 priority, even though I'm aging and it's been shown that a team with a good front court can slow me down enough to beat my team, so I'm going to leave because you prefer a young superstar over me." THAT is selfish

And where's this poll for Tracy McGrady, a player who said straight up that he demanded to be traded because he refused to go through a rebuilding process.

And part of the reason Phil Jackson is not the coach anymore is because -- ta da! He doesn't want to be an NBA coach right now. This was speculation that he would not resign the contract before the season ever started. Jackson was not fired, as he was offered other jobs in the organization.

Kobe won't be convicted. There's not enough evidence to convict him, and common logic says that a young girl, known to have slept with many others in the nights before, would not turn down Kobe Bryant. She's a slut, there's no proof that any of her cuts or anything are from Kobe, and the underwear she was wearing that night had the semen of 2 other guys, if I remember correctly.

IUe6Hvh.png

Kobe won't be convicted.  There's not enough evidence to convict him, and common logic says that a young girl, known to have slept with many others in the nights before, would not turn down Kobe Bryant.  She's a slut, there's no proof that any of her cuts or anything are from Kobe, and the underwear she was wearing that night had the semen of 2 other guys, if I remember correctly.

That's a big assumption. Juries tend to be unpredictable, and when someones on trial there always a decent chance that they would be convicted. I'm sure there is evidence the prosecution is holding back for trial. So before you say he will or will not be convicted let the trial play out.

And as for Kobe being a top 3 player I wouldn't jump on that yet. Like I have said remember Penny Hardaway and what happened to him win Shaq left. On sportscenter the said with just Kobe in the lineup the Lakers were close to a .500 team win it was just Shaq they had 4 imes the wins then when it was just Kobe.

Pardon if I'm incorrect -- but that's hypocritical.

You can't tell me I can't say I'm sure he will not be convicted and let 12 people who took the poll call him a rapist when there's no proof he ever raped her. And I seriously doubt there is any more evidence because I believe they have to show the evidence before the trial, if I'm not mistake. I wouldn't know for sure though.

And yes -- I do remember what happened to Penny Hardaway.

In his first season without Shaquille O'Neal (96-97), he still managed to put up 20.5 a game and get 5.6 assists per game. The Penny Hardway got hurt the following season, and started only 15 games, still averaging 16.4 ppg. And in the following season, also plagued by injuries, he only played in 50 games and still averaged 15.5.

And seeing as though Hardaway was only a 21+ point scored once in his career (95-96, 21.7 ppg), I don't think his production dropped all that much in his time in Orlando as he was still a solid player, playing in All-Star games.

People can complain all they want about Kobe's shot selection -- but he STILL shot 43% and took less shots per game that any of the years past.

Also, consider this -- if Kobe's out of the game, double teaming Shaq is not the same as double teaming Kobe. Because Kobe plays alot of his game by driving to the hoop -- it's near impossible to do that with two men covering you. If you double team Shaq, he STILL gets the ball within three foot of the hoop and no matter how many people are covering him, it's near impossible to block a good hook shot. If you look at the majority of NBA teams, I think you'd find that there best defensive player plays the 1, 2, or 3 spots. So I think it's safe to say that Kobe gets the teams best defender on most nights.

IUe6Hvh.png

Pardon if I'm incorrect -- but that's hypocritical.

You can't tell me I can't say I'm sure he will not be convicted and let 12 people who took the poll call him a rapist when there's no proof he ever raped her. And I seriously doubt there is any more evidence because I believe they have to show the evidence before the trial, if I'm not mistake. I wouldn't know for sure though.

And yes -- I do remember what happened to Penny Hardaway.

In his first season without Shaquille O'Neal (96-97), he still managed to put up 20.5 a game and get 5.6 assists per game. The Penny Hardway got hurt the following season, and started only 15 games, still averaging 16.4 ppg. And in the following season, also plagued by injuries, he only played in 50 games and still averaged 15.5.

And seeing as though Hardaway was only a 21+ point scored once in his career (95-96, 21.7 ppg), I don't think his production dropped all that much in his time in Orlando as he was still a solid player, playing in All-Star games.

People can complain all they want about Kobe's shot selection -- but he STILL shot 43% and took less shots per game that any of the years past.

Also, consider this -- if Kobe's out of the game, double teaming Shaq is not the same as double teaming Kobe. Because Kobe plays alot of his game by driving to the hoop -- it's near impossible to do that with two men covering you. If you double team Shaq, he STILL gets the ball within three foot of the hoop and no matter how many people are covering him, it's near impossible to block a good hook shot. If you look at the majority of NBA teams, I think you'd find that there best defensive player plays the 1, 2, or 3 spots. So I think it's safe to say that Kobe gets the teams best defender on most nights.

1. You can say what you want, but you can't be for sure. Is it right for them to call him a rapist, no.

2. The prosecution must tell the defense all of their evidence, not the press

3.I don't follow the NBA, so the thing with Hardaway is what I remember and what I heard on SportsCenter. Abou his points going down. Along with that all I've heard is how teams match-up with Shaq.

I can't see any way of Kobe being found guilty. Of course it could happen, but everything I read in the news seems to work against the girl. I read somewhere a few weeks back that three friends of hers are testifying against her -- calling her a whore. One of the friends has also gone on record as to say the girl bragged about the size of Kobe's d**k. I've never heard of a rape victim bragging about the guys size.

IUe6Hvh.png

One of the friends has also gone on record as to say the girl bragged about the size of Kobe's d**k. I've never heard of a rape victim bragging about the guys size.

...What sense does that make? If she really did that, HOW DUMB IS SHE?! You actually think people are gonna believe you got raped when you're braggin about the dude's size? You wouldn't be braggin bout his love below, you'd want to KICK HIM in his love below!!!

So obviously, Im on the side that believes Kobe is innocent... Selfish, but innocent

Remeember when everyone thought Penny Hardaway was great once Shaq was gone what happened.

I will love it if that happens to Kobe.

I have already responded to the Penny/Shaq situation -- so i will merely re-post what i said earlier --

Penny Hardaway - In his first season without Shaquille O'Neal (96-97), he still managed to put up 20.5 a game and get 5.6 assists per game. Then Penny Hardway got hurt the following season, and started only 15 games, still averaging 16.4 ppg. And in the following season, also plagued by injuries, he only played in 50 games and still averaged 15.5.

IUe6Hvh.png

I voted for "all of the above" even though I don't believe Kobe is a rapist and I don't think Kobe will be convicted of rape. All of the other adjectives, however, describe Kobe perfectly, and I furthermore believe Dr. Buss' destruction of his franchise to accomodate his egomaniac 2-guard leads me to believe that Dr. Buss "suffers from dementia"(Where have I heard that one before?).

Archived