New Pittsburgh Penguins Logo

Supernova Concepts

I guarantee that if you show this logo to any casual hockey fan, he/she will not be able to tell that you did anything to it. Hell, I'm not even sure I'd be able to tell and I'm a logo nut (obviously).

Not trying to sound harsh but: you really haven't done anything here.

Have to agree with the comments above: The changes are too subtle, they just don't strike. I also can't agree that your draft of the penguin looks fiercer than the current one. The look on the penguin's face, also the beak, are still the same. In order to make him look at least a little more fierce, you should have revised its current look, therefore the eyes, or adding highlights to the beak, some simple curves or something that distinguish it clearly from the Penguins logo.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

You made the logo not be a scalene triangle, which helps, but it'll never be as good as the skating penguin, one of the best NHL logos ever.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You made the logo not be a scalene triangle, which helps, but it'll never be as good as the skating penguin, one of the best NHL logos ever.

Robo-Penguin > Skating Penguin tho.

Yeah honestly I don't see a difference.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Nice try, I guess.

Still looks like it belongs on the side of a USPS truck, delivering letters and packages to people's homes.

Too corporate. And not enough done to it to make someone even realize it has been changed, inless they are side by side. I am a Pens Fan, and I don't believe I would have noticed the changes at all without the original staring at me,

The single best logo in the franchise's history was in year 2, when they had the iconic skating penguin in front of the golden triangle, in the roundel that said "Pittsburgh" on the top of the circle, "Penguins" on the bottom of the circle, and the two words separated by two black circles (pucks, maybe).

That logo was perfect. And the collest thing about it was it didn't need to change one bit when they moved from blue and white to black and gold. That was and is the best logo in the sport.

Archived