US Soccer National Teams Rebrand

jaker52

I have been wanting to try this again for a while now, and the Women's World Cup coming around got me to finally do it.

USA_CREST.jpg

Most of this should explain itself, but the inner ring has 11 stars for the 11 players on the field in a circle like the 13 colony time US Flag.

I also did a secondary logo with the same idea.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_09_at_7_30_59_PM.png

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

The home kit brings back the red and white stripes.

USA_home.jpg

The away has a double blue look that has been on some past kits.

USA_away.jpg

The third is all white with a blue sash.

USA_third.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

The third should be red. Having that much white on two separate kits doesn't work.

Also, I'd make the shorts on the away white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

the 2nd kit seems purple, the two blues aren't working well together.

For the logo, it needs to say something different then united states national team, thats not what a national team logo would have on it. it should have soccer federation, or US, just something different.. you can say united states, but change national team to something else

third kit, could probably be red

Am I the only one who's tired of seeing round logos everywhere in sports? I like what you got going here but the whole roundel thing is starting to get pretty generic to me. For the main logo, I like the lettering font, but all I see is the Expos, Rangers, and Wizards logos. (Granted the colors are reversed, but it's still kinda the same thing.)

0uoumo4hp8daek0qfmje0rol3.gifajfeh4oqeealq37er15r3673h.gif21956712016.gif

For the star circle logo, all I see is the Sixers alternate logo.

21823822015.gif

I do like what you have for the red striped jersey. I would love to see a dark version of it with blue stripes in place of the white and a white collar. I'm not a fan of sash jerseys though.

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

I love this. The crest lacks nothing to me. The kits are fantastic; however, the only I'd like to see is a red third rather than another white one. But overall, this is just fantastic!

Am I the only one who's tired of seeing round logos everywhere in sports?

Probably not, but I personally like them. I think their something unique to sports in the logo world.

Personally, the crest just doesn't feel right for the US national teams. Whether its the roundel, or the generic text.. I'm not quite sure but something about it just doesn't seem right, and personally doesn't fit with the USSF. I would strongly suggest a different crest shape, perhaps a mix of the current crest shape and that of the centennial crest. Also, I like the idea behind the 11 stars, but I would change it to 13 to avoid any confusion, and to further the sense of nationalistic pride that one gets when looking at the crest. Good start, but could certainly use some revisions IMHO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

For the homes I'd add the stripes to the sleeves. It'll help it stand out from the third shirt. I'd also change the wording on the crest as previously mentioned. I'd also add a soccer specific element to this. Right now it could be the National team for the Olympics since their's nothing that says soccer.Personally, I think adding a soccer player with the ball doing something dynamically would be the way to go.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived