NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

8 minutes ago, SCMODS said:

Bettman: Is the Veterans Memorial Coliseum still standing?

Stooge: I think it is, sir

Bettman: Well then, you know what we have to do

It does a really good impersonation of FedEx Field when poo water is in the stands.

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

The guy on Zoom said that there would probably be phone calls from the NHL Board of Governors in the morning telling Bettman "enough is enough" in regards to the Coyotes staying in Arizona.  

Depends on Jeremy Jacobs really. 

• Like 1

"If I let this team move to Houston and they start selling out every night, the salary cap goes up and you've lost your dumping ground for all your worst contracts" ought to get enough owners back in line.

• LOL 1
  • Hate 1
  • Facepalm 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 minutes ago, SCMODS said:

Bettman looks at map of Arizona: What's this Lake Havasu like?

He looks at a Map of Glendale and soon discovers this place:

And wonders how to get Michael Bidwell's number.  

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Quebec City's junior team, the Remparts, are in the QMJHL finals and in their two home games thus far they had a combined 36,518 in attendance.

Sounds like a great junior hockey market. Good for them. They can keep getting cheap tickets to watch their beautiful unpaid Francophone boys for years to come. It's no one else's fault they built an NHL arena on spec.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 2
  • Dislike 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.