Clippers Concept

SIXERS3

Going with a magenta instead of something closer to a pure red is causing a really jarring color contrast. Not that you can't keep this palette, but I would suggest not putting the two colors right next to each other.

rATMcmK.png

I love the magenta. It plays into a kinda 90s theme I see in this concept, very appropriate for LA. The logos have a very retro feel, but a really good kind of retro.

Everything fits together well, and the home/away unis look cool. The logos/wordmarks are 100% better than anything the Clippers have had for a while now. Great job!

the sleeved jersey looks like a soccer uniform. i dont really like the font because the "C" looks a little weird on it own to me all in all good logo the colors are a little bright and kinda hurt my eyes when i look at them but i do like this and instead of putting the logo on the jersey just use a word mark and take the circle of the logo and put the numbers in it on the front

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

I really love the use of magenta here. I think it pops out really well contrasting with the blue. Also love the sleeved jersey a lot.

I think the primary logo needs to be defined a little more. At first glance, it looks like a misshapen lightning bolt. I understand that it's supposed to be sails with some dynamic movement, but it took me a second glance to figure it out.

Going with a magenta instead of something closer to a pure red is causing a really jarring color contrast. Not that you can't keep this palette, but I would suggest not putting the two colors right next to each other.

You are really going to play that card? The colors are fine, the soft magenta when used in moderation looks great. However for the uniforms, I feel that the logo at the bottom is too close to the pants if tucked in. I'm not too big on the typeface, the inner shadow on secondarys are useless and are hardly visible.

Yeah I get what you're saying with the inner shadow- I used the same inner shadow on the numbers so I thought it was a good idea to keep things consistent. But thanks for the feedback.

I love the magenta. It plays into a kinda 90s theme I see in this concept, very appropriate for LA. The logos have a very retro feel, but a really good kind of retro.

Everything fits together well, and the home/away unis look cool. The logos/wordmarks are 100% better than anything the Clippers have had for a while now. Great job!

Thanks for the positive feedback...This is my first attempt at doing this kinda thing so thanks for the support.

I don't feel the least bit jarred..

I do like this. It's certainly better than what they are going to use.

But I'm going to post this before someone else does:

ziiqQdOt.jpg

Was kinda thinking the same..don't know why I was going back between this and the grateful dead logo.

Grateful-Dead2.jpg

His sails need more outlines or definition to be more distinguished. Good start so far though.

shado_logo.gif

You are really going to play that card? The colors are fine, the soft magenta when used in moderation looks great. However for the uniforms, I feel that the logo at the bottom is too close to the pants if tucked in. I'm not too big on the typeface, the inner shadow on secondarys are useless and are hardly visible.

I'm not trying to "play a card." The palette reads really harsh to me.

rATMcmK.png

I'm not feeling the primary logo but everything else looks great. What's throwing me is how different the bottom sail looks from the top two. That being said I absolutely love the use of magenta in place of red. Red, White and Blue is such a tired, overused colour scheme and its nice to see a fresh take on it. The secondary logos and wordmarks look really nice as well.

Archived