Buffalo Sabres Concept

Snowcap30

Don't ask me why (since they are the same jersey), but I'm lukewarm on the dark jersey and I absolutely love the home jersey. I think this would have been a good update for the Sabres to do rather than going to black :sleeping: . It brings their great old unis "up to date"

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I really, really hate the Blue and Yellow for some reason. I really think this retro craze is getting a little out of hand if you ask me. I mean, I understand 5 games a year Vintage jerseys, but going back to Blue and Yellow, doesnt feel right to me. No offence to your concept.

I really, really hate the Blue and Yellow for some reason. I really think this retro craze is getting a little out of hand if you ask me. I mean, I understand 5 games a year Vintage jerseys, but going back to Blue and Yellow, doesnt feel right to me. No offence to your concept.

It's not retro. It's correcting a grave injustice.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

here is a retro jersey with a new school flavor...

Sabres-6.gif

COMMENTS

I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out--but Biron should change the "R" in his last name to an "S" as the animal in their logo is technically a Bison--and he'd probably have the most team appropriate last name in the NHL!

(Yeah we interchange Buffalo & Bison---and several other animals too--I have no problem with that)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

a blue and gold uniform dosnt have to be retro.

hijack time (c&p)

i hope that the sabers go with a desighn like snowcap's or mine. just get away from red and black. a yellow (or gold) & blue (or navy) sabers uni would have a past, a history. they would have a logo that actually incorperates the name "sabers."

the red, black, and grey unis they have now have no history, past, or pride. the logo has nothing to do with the name "sabers."

in a my perfect world the sabers would use my set as the home and road set, while one of snowcap's jerseys would be a semi-throwback 3rd. i think that my set should be the primary set because it keeps the unique jersey of the sabers, but brings it in touch with their history. snowcap's desighn is a homage to the past, yet the desighn is "moving forward."

Archived