Bigred's NFL (32/32 Chargers added, project clear!)

BigRed618

Thanks for the comments. I honestly don't get why everyone got spooked over my Packers concept. I've seen GB concepts that were way crazier than this.

NEW YORK JETS

As much as I like the Jets' current unis, I'm not very wild about their logo. I always preferred the emblem used from '78 to '97, you know, the one that has an actual jet on it. I made a new logo for my Jets concept by keeping the few things I liked about the oval emblem and putting a futuristic spin on it. The striping pattern found throughout the uniform is inspired by the jet shape from the 1978 logo.

Comments and critique welcome. Dolphins are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ShaziersMissingEyebrows said:

I think the majority of these are really good.  Bills is a little busy and I'm not a fan of two different helmets (though I think the red looks a little better).

Also, the Saints need to change to that number font.  Awesome update.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Saints' numbers per se. I just figured they could use something with a bit more personality.

NEW YORK JETS Update

I tried to fix the logo so it goes better with the uniform, added stripes to their white socks as suggested, and made a green road helmet.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

The Phins are looking pretty good right now, but a few tweaks would make them perfect. Only changes I made here was moving their "tramp stamp" to the back of the collars, and change the stripe pattern on the helmet and pants so orange takes center stage. I also used a new shade of blue.

Feedback appreciated. AFC South is next, starting with Baltimore.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

BALTIMORE RAVENS

For these guys, I thought I'd give gradient helmets a try. They are black on the bottom, then fade into purple near the top. I also made a pattern on the jerseys and pants, inspired by the coat of arms of Lord Baltimore, the black and yellow parts of Maryland's flag.

Feedback appreciated. Jags are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 

First thing I did was lose the gradient on the helmets. They're solid black now. Otherwise I wasn't honestly sure what to do with the Jags at first. I decided to mix together everything I liked about other Jags concepts I've seen. Jaguar print patterns, gold numbers, etc.

Feedback appreciated. Texans are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

HOUSTON TEXANS

The Texans have solid uniforms. This is just my own take on them. I've always wanted to have a logo similar to that of the old Dallas Texans, but unfortunately, that emblem belongs to the Chiefs. However, it so happens that Houston has an alternate logo featuring a stylized profile of the Lone Star State, complete with a tiny star where Space City would be, so I worked that into a new emblem for the Texans. I never was a big fan of the bull. The uniforms have a striping pattern inspired by big-time college teams like Arizona and Ole Miss. 

Feedback welcome. Titans are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

TENNESSEE TITANS

I understand I wouldn't be the first one to have the idea to have flaming helmets for the Titans, but maybe that's because the idea is that good. The uniforms are nice as they are, but I thought they could use a little red, which lead to the design I made.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

I'm a goofball. I confused the Colts and the Ravens on which division they're from. The Ravens are in the North and the Colts are in the South. I'll just do Indy in place of Baltimore.

Nothing too drastic here. The pants now have one stripe to match the helmet and the jerseys have a new number font.

Feedback welcome. AFC North is next, starting with Cincinnati.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks pretty good so far, but there are a few tweaks I think can be made. Move the placement of the Colts' word mark to under the collar above the number. It looks awkward where it is now. And I'd move the Titans' sleeve numbers to the shoulder. They look too small on the sleeve. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived