NFL 32in32 | Alternate Helmets (X-Mas Makeups. Chicago to Denver)

ECUFan25

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all hastily made. Very little thought to any of these. Logos and colors and stripes are all just thrown on to a template. You've been around these boards long enough to see what type of quality work people post on here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I decided to take a break for christmas, and am back with all the make-up helmets (6-10)

32i326_zpst2ifqctv.png

32i327_zpshiejmqxk.png

32i328_zpsknhjag66.png (as a gag i almost posted their current helmet ^_^ )

32i329_zpsrfienyxg.png

32i3210_zps0tbw5lwa.png

I didn't know what to do on most, I guess you could say we hit a 'classic bump'

Bears: The numbers are way too small inside the "C", the logo should be back a bit.

Bengals: I don't even understand what you thought you were doing here. I assume that they have the same logo on both sides, the ear towards the back of the helmet would be touching the ear from the other side. The tiger is "facing" the back of the helmet, which is the exact opposite of what you'd want. You would need to make the logo smaller, and flip it so the tiger's facing forward.

Browns: If you're going to go for the bulldog look, it needs to be positioned better. The dog's brow is not in the correct place, and the ear is way too close to the ear on the other side.

Cowboys: Why would you do that? I get that you're trying to go outside the box, but why would you select a cartoon and abandon the most distinguishable thing about the Cowboys, the star? You can still go outside the box while keeping the "important" stuff.

Broncos: You mane would look terrible as a stripe... unless, as we've pointed out before, you get it aligned. Picture this helmet from the top, as you have it designed, and your mane is not in the right position.

Overall: As I continue pointing out, you need to get your striping rectified.

I give up. You haven't listened to any C&C, which is sad, considering Dan O'Mac and others have given a lot of effort to make these look better. My final piece of advice to you is to SLOW DOWN.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

I give up. You haven't listened to any C&C, which is sad, considering Dan O'Mac and others have given a lot of effort to make these look better. My final piece of advice to you is to SLOW DOWN.

This is so true. I get that you won't make changes until your done but use the C&C on future helmets.

I decided to take a break for christmas, and am back with all the make-up helmets (6-10)

I didn't know what to do on most, I guess you could say we hit a 'classic bump'

If you don't know what to do on a helmet, don't post it... or post your possibilities and ask for help. As others have said, these look rushed, and you aren't taking into account the C&C you've received.

Archived