NFL 32in32 | Alternate Helmets (X-Mas Makeups. Chicago to Denver)

ECUFan25

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAY 2: ATLANTA

32in322_zpsuke5frvb.png

Props to who can guess what the 'stripe' is.

Bird poop
Obliterated Falcon fans' playoff hopes?
Why not both? *mexican music plays*

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Whats your reasoning for alot of these logo and design placements? Cause they just seem random and don't actually seem like a helmet. Especially the red for Baltimore, it just doesn't work. I think you really have to look at these and ask if a team could actually wear these, cause as of right now, no NFL team would. And im sorry if this is coming off as hate but its not, Im trying to help get the helmets looking less random and unjustifiable.

a2BRS8U.png

Personally, I love the Ravens helmet

Whats your reasoning for alot of these logo and design placements? Cause they just seem random and don't actually seem like a helmet. Especially the red for Baltimore, it just doesn't work. I think you really have to look at these and ask if a team could actually wear these, cause as of right now, no NFL team would. And im sorry if this is coming off as hate but its not, Im trying to help get the helmets looking less random and unjustifiable.

He said the helmets would be out there

32in322_zpsuke5frvb.png

Bird poop

Messed up when you consider how it will match up with the other side of the helmet?

DAY 3: BALTIMORE

32i323_zpsulvlm6hk.png

What, they have red in their logo.

I don't mind the inclusion of red, but it's a weird stripe (again, how would this look when paired with the other side of the helmet), and you took the definitive Ravens color (black) completely off the helmet.

^ Red and yellow don't appear on the Ravens' and Cardinals' uniforms, respectively, aside from the logos. So yes, the colors are practically out of nowhere in those cases.

I imagine that the red on the logo is tribute to the flag. Why not tribute the flag on the helmet. For the Cardinals, if you take out the yellow and replace it, it won't be the same. I believe in colors having meanings.

^ The helmet, jersey, and pants should all have some cohesion, and the helmet designs for the Ravens and Cardinals here have no cohesion with the teams' respective uniform sets. I understand that the red in the Ravens logo is a tribute to the state flag, but that color is not present on any of their uniform pieces (again, other than the logos), which makes the red on the helmet look completely out of place. The same could be said with the yellow on the helmet design for the Cardinals.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

So what does the other side of the "Big B" Ravens helmet look like? That "B" messes up their current helmet and would mess up this design too...unless you do not have a "B" on the other side.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So what does the other side of the "Big B" Ravens helmet look like? That "B" messes up their current helmet and would mess up this design too...unless you do not have a "B" on the other side.

Numbers. The way all oversized logo helmets are

32in322_zpsuke5frvb.png

Bird poop?

Ha lol looks like it!!!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

32in322_zpsuke5frvb.png

Bird poop

Messed up when you consider how it will match up with the other side of the helmet?

HINT, HINT!!

OOOOOHHHHHH_zpshidtrm6v.png

Archived