coco1997's MLB Color Rush UPDATE: Twins in New Red Alternate

coco1997

Your Angels update definitely looks better. I'm in awe of all your work, coco. I use to draw a lot of uniforms as a child and affectionately called them paper guys and played out dice games with them. My attention to detail does not compare to yours though. I applaud your creativeness and skills with your markers. Any chance of an Expos set?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Angels update definitely looks better. I'm in awe of all your work, coco. I use to draw a lot of uniforms as a child and affectionately called them paper guys and played out dice games with them. My attention to detail does not compare to yours though. I applaud your creativeness and skills with your markers. Any chance of an Expos set?

Wow, thanks for the kind words!

As far as the Expos go, sure, why not? Do you think they'd look better in royal blue or red?

Small update for the Cubs today. I added a white outline to the cap logo to be consistent with the white trim on the rest of the uni.

Sox-Cubs.jpg

After much demand, here are the Orioles in orange and the Blue Jays in powder blue:

569ee81625efb_Os-Jays-page-002.thumb.jpg

One thing I wasn't sure of was whether the O's should have the white front-paneled cap and the Jays should have a solid blue cap. C&C appreciated!

On January 18, 2016 at 1:14 PM, coco1997 said:

Wow, thanks for the kind words!

As far as the Expos go, sure, why not? Do you think they'd look better in royal blue or red?

Small update for the Cubs today. I added a white outline to the cap logo to be consistent with the white trim on the rest of the uni.

Sox-Cubs.jpg

I think the Expos in royal blue would look fantastic!

2 hours ago, TVIXX said:

could we see a retro brewers jersey in this series, coco

I'll definitely get to this in the next few days.

39 minutes ago, Megildur said:

I think the Expos in royal blue would look fantastic!

This is next on the docket! I'm also eagerly awaiting the unveiling of the new Twins red alternate as I'll probably base my red version of the Twins on it.

29 minutes ago, BenD said:

love all the new updates, the expos and D-backs look especially great.

3 hours ago, Megildur said:

Looks better than I imagined, nice job!

4 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Ooh I love that color scheme for the Expos. Great job!

Thanks for the comments!

On 1/20/2016 at 8:26 AM, TVIXX said:

could we see a retro brewers jersey in this series, coco

As requested, here are the Brewers:

56a42ef9a643d_Brewers(throwback).thumb.j

I don't have any comments on the concepts per say, but may I suggest a Brewers concept (either the current look or the throwback) with the darker gold? Like, I know your first Brewers concept has yellow, but just maybe a darker shade of it to match their alternate gold jersey.

On 1/24/2016 at 0:00 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

I don't have any comments on the concepts per say, but may I suggest a Brewers concept (either the current look or the throwback) with the darker gold? Like, I know your first Brewers concept has yellow, but just maybe a darker shade of it to match their alternate gold jersey.

I could go back to my first Brewers concept and try darkening the yellow/gold.

Here is a tweak of the Giants and Dodgers. I re-did the Giants' socks, and I also added the Dodgers' red TV numbers and gave them white socks with blue stirrups.

Giants-Dodgers.jpg

On 1/5/2016 at 9:48 PM, Dan O'Mac said:

With the Yankees, I'd love the blue unis/pants with a white pinstripe. Pinstripes are kinda their thing, so this way they could keep them.

I've added a white stripe to the Yankees' pants as you requested. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to do a complete inverse of their current uniform (navy uni with white pinstripes) so I compromised.

Yankees-Red%20Sox.jpg

5 minutes ago, BigRed618 said:

I have an idea about your Yankees' concept. I wonder how that white bill would look with blue pinstripes on it?

I could try that. I was also toying with doing a full inverse of the Yankees by putting white pinstripes on the navy concept.

4 minutes ago, FooMasterX5 said:

anyone else not able to see the older images? :( 

The other pics are loading just fine on my phone, though I do know that Photobucket was down earlier today.

Any suggestions for the Twins?

Archived