coco1997's MLB Color Rush UPDATE: Twins in New Red Alternate

coco1997

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

I'm really liking these so far. I wonder what you'll do with teams that haven't changed that much like the Yankees and Red Sox.

And as for the Brewers - Twins, if the Brewers go Yellow, I personally think the Twins should go navy.

Here are the Yankees and Red Sox:

Color%20Rush%20scans.18-page-001.jpg

One thing I wasn't sure about with Boston was whether the numbers on the back should be white or navy. Any ideas?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all really cool. Can't wait for the Subway Series!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

There is a lot of red with the Angels,and it doesn't work. Its way too difficult to read the script, the hat, or the numbers. You could try with blue, or make the letters all white to fix it, but there is not too much else that could be done with it

The rest all look great especially the As and Mariners. Keep up the good work

29uxdh0.png

There is a lot of red with the Angels,and it doesn't work. Its way too difficult to read the script, the hat, or the numbers. You could try with blue, or make the letters all white to fix it, but there is not too much else that could be done with it

The rest all look great especially the As and Mariners. Keep up the good work

Thanks for your feedback on the Angels. I guess I hadn't even considered making the text and logo solid white. Subconsciously I was probably worried about making them look too much like Boston.

Interesting idea. What in the world are you going to do for the White Sox because I am not sure all black is the way to go.

Ask and you shall receive:

Color%20Rush%20scans.4-page-001.jpg

I was wrong, all black was 100% the way to go. The modern colors on the classic look makes for a beautiful uniform.

I was wrong, all black was 100% the way to go. The modern colors on the classic look makes for a beautiful uniform.

Thanks! I probably took the most liberty with the White Sox as far as combining different eras goes.

Next are the two Florida teams.

lAAnkvz_1.jpeg

For a while I was at a loss for what to do with the Marlins (I briefly considered going back to teal) but in the end I settled on a sleek black look. C&C appreciated!

I like the Cubs but I don't like the White Sox blue.

Assuming you're referring to the stripes on the White Sox sleeves and chest, that's light gray, not blue.

Oh I'm sorry I thought it's was I guess my eyes are bad. Lol

Thanks! I probably took the most liberty with the White Sox as far as combining different eras goes.

Next are the two Florida teams.

lAAnkvz_1.jpeg

For a while I was at a loss for what to do with the Marlins (I briefly considered going back to teal) but in the end I settled on a sleek black look. C&C appreciated!

This is a really nice series so far. I think the Marlins should have a different color than black for their color rush. They have a unique set of colors and I think that could be used for this concept.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

This is a really nice series so far. I think the Marlins should have a different color than black for their color rush. They have a unique set of colors and I think that could be used for this concept.

I'm pretty happy with how the black turned out, but I'm open to suggestions. What color would you rather see instead?

I'm pretty happy with how the black turned out, but I'm open to suggestions. What color would you rather see instead?

I think orange would look good, as would their blue, but that wouldn't work with the Rays blue for obvious reasons.

Highlighter Yellow

giphy.gif

Cam approves.

Thanks for the feedback on the Marlins. I might try them out in teal or even neon yellow just to see what works best.

In the meantime, here are the Royals and Twins.

Color%20Rush%20scans.8-page-001.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how the Twins turned out, but I'm not sold yet on the Royals. Do you guys think they would look better in pullovers, a la their '80s batting practice jerseys?

469821568-bo-jackson-of-the-kansas-city-

With the Yankees, I'd love the blue unis/pants with a white pinstripe. Pinstripes are kinda their thing, so this way they could keep them.

Are you suggesting white pinstripes on a navy uniform? I'm not sure that would look good. Maybe just a single stripe on the pants?

Orioles vs. Blue Jays should be orange vs blue. Maybe even retro powder blue if you're ambitious. Twins should be red, not dull navy, and Miami should be something positively gaudy, not a tame black. Its the colour rush, do more gaudy concepts like Tampa! I want to feel like I've just dropped acid!

qtOnrJr.png

Archived