Site Additions

CC97

Short of ripping off what is found on mapleleafproducts team uniform plaques, I think this would be easiest done for the future, not trying to retro-fit it. Of course, if you have the time and inclination, that would be cool :D

It's where I sit.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright chatterboxes :P

I tweaked it around a bit, fullfilling a request!  COMMENTS!

Blue Jays Logo Timeline

Holy ham, that's exactly what I had in mind! Splendid work!

Is it an afternoon game today?

Excellent! I dont think I'll be able to reproduce that (with exact dates and such) for other teams, but I'll try.

Should that Giants info go on the SF Giants page, since realistically it has absolutely nothing to do with the Blue Jays?

Game is an evening game tonight, but since I live so far outside the city I leave at 3:15 for a 7:05 game, and will usually not get home until 12:30am (that's called dedication folks!)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Having been on here only a relatively short time, I personally would like to see a sub-forum for just concepts and a separate one for actual news and updates.

I usually come here to see news and updates but I have to continually scan through the threads past numerous concept ideas. Now, I don't mind concepts one bit. In fact, I like to look at the new takes everyone posts. There are some really creative people here.

That being said, when I check the forum in the morning for any news I'd like to be able to go right to it.

patriotssignature.png

Should that Giants info go on the SF Giants page, since realistically it has absolutely nothing to do with the Blue Jays?

Actually, since this is a logo timeline, it should either go on the Giants' page or simply be left out altogether. The stylized "G" that was proposed for the Toronto Giants was never intended for the subsequently-granted AL franchise and thus is not technically a part of Blue Jays' history. It should be filed under "rejected logos" for the Giants.

new forum for Challenges & Contests

yea, under the sports logos section where the "sports logos" and "requests" forums are located, so if we're trying to access a post for a challenge, we can go straight to it. because sometimes, the contest/challenge posts fall back 2 or 3 pages and can be a little difficult to find.

new forum for Challenges & Contests

yea, under the sports logos section where the "sports logos" and "requests" forums are located, so if we're trying to access a post for a challenge, we can go straight to it. because sometimes, the contest/challenge posts fall back 2 or 3 pages and can be a little difficult to find.

I actually think was be a good idea, but if poss put the contests forum ahead of the requests forum! there are gonna be qyuite a few board faves in the contests forum, and they deserve to be higher than people scrounging!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

A thought, since we're having problems about where the Toronto Giants unused goes. What about having a timeline set up for entire regions?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

With SSUR down, I'd love to see a uniform design resources section, mainly templates. I know there's a sticky-topic at the top of these boards, but many of the links are old and broken, and with the exeptions of STL's and Joel's links, there are no vector football templates available.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

vector logos maybe???

*bangs head against wall*

I ain't going to do all sorts of work to build a website only to receive letters from various leagues legal departments... sorry

From the SportsLogos.Net FAQ:

Q: Can you send me a vector/larger version of a logo?

A: Absolutely not, due to the high amount of counterfitters doing business on-line I will not supply any vector versions of the logos or images you see on these pages.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived