Orioles-Twins throwbacks

jkrdevil

Sorry fellas, love the throwbacks...maybe cause they only come out every once and a while. I find the Pirates, Padres, O's, Twins (and the rest), great uniforms every once and a while. I don't know if it is the sentimental value or seeing modern players wearing what their counterparts were made to wear every day.

Those Twins unis were awful. Surprisingly, I don't mind the Orioles' orange unis as much, though their hats were putrid.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Seeing those uni's make me think of Jim Palmer and Rod Carew. Aaah, the good ol' days.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I always hear people saying how all these 70's jersey's were unique. But is it me or does it seem like all these 70's uniforms have the same striping pattern of one color, white, another color.

your right, I watched the pirates wear there yellow throwbacks and they had the same exact striping except the jersey was yellow.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned how freakin' HUGE those jerseys are!It's

like everyone got a size or two over what they normally wear.I am sure that they are just made large and rather than having them try them on they just used the equipment managers' lidted size for them...but still!They could have at least sent a warning or msg that the jerseys run large.And the ironic thing about it is that when all these were orginally worn they fit much tighter and snug than todays uniforms.

Whats with that?I have noticed this in every TBTC game this year that involved pull-overs.

98Falcons.png

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned how freakin' HUGE those jerseys are!It's

like everyone got a size or two over what they normally wear.I am sure that they are just made large and rather than having them try them on they just used the equipment managers' lidted size for them...but still!They could have at least sent a warning or msg that the jerseys run large.And the ironic thing about it is that when all these were orginally worn they fit much tighter and snug than todays uniforms.

Whats with that?I have noticed this in every TBTC game this year that involved pull-overs.

I would guess that they wear the same size they nomally wear, they just look big givin the fact that they are beltless, pullovers, and the fact they were worn tight then.

Those Powder Blue mothers are the boobs. Id love to see the twins bring on that blue into the scheme, then wear that color with our new typeface and white pants.

sexy.

NOOOOO! WRONG! SICK SICK SICK! EWWW!

Sorry, my man, I don't wanna see that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived