custom Colorado rooster Pilots jersey

Avenger

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not offended, just a little..uh..freaked out..

You have to understand that the dudes I play fantasy football with all have a warped sense of humor. Some of the teams in the league are the Pink Poofy Poofs, the rooster Pilots, the Retarded Flying Monkeys, Team Savior, the Brain Dead Little Dictators, the Wild Wookies, the Crazy Cajun Voodoo Priests, and the Donkey Punchers, to name a few.

rooster pilot just happened to be one of my favorite insults a year ago, and I thought the logo possibilities were solid, so I went with it.

uhhh...

Yeah, Av, we understand that the names of fantasy teams are odd, funny, inside jokes. My team names this year (outside of the boards) are: The Oblong Balls and SlapHappyMonkeyPants

Anyone offended, please register your complaint here:

Complaints

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The jersey came into the office today. All and all I'm rather pleased. The construction and the tackle twill are exactly to my specifications, and the embroidery is pretty close (the small errors are only things that I'd notice, honestly).

I'd definitely recommend this operation. I don't know where else one would be able to get this quality of a custom jersey for $100, especially only ordering one of them.

I'll post pics as soon as I track down the digital camera in the office.

Not for one-offs. Most jersey companies have minimum orders, at least for initial orders. I'm pretty sure K1 requires that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Avenger...you should have bought a desposible at least. Man...leaving us out to dry. How dare you!?

I am looking forward to it, and if I ever come up with a really really nice logo for my portfolio, I'll probably get one to put in my printed portfolio, you know, to impress the pants off them.

Archived