custom Colorado rooster Pilots jersey

Avenger

Their templates are displayed small as hell, so it is hard to tell what on earth the look like. And i'm unclear, can you pick form their 'available colors' list and assemble a uniform of your liking? Like, navy underarms, gold chest, green shoulders, red veck, balck arm bands? I'm not sure.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been talking to their art guy... he said that they could get pretty close to matching any pro or college design. This is based off of the Texans uni design, so hopefully it'll fly. I get the impression that piping is pretty much out of the question, but that panneling isn't going to be an issue assuming it's not too complex.

I'm debating whether to go with 'New Orleans gold' or 'Rams gold'... I know for a fact that the lighter gold that the Rams use contrasts really well with navy blue, but the darker gold might look really nice too.

What are your thoughts?

Apparently they're going to be able to produce it as designed. I should see the results in a few weeks.

I'm also going to get a jersey made for another dude in my league. It's his birthday, and we're all going to pitch in and get him a "Pink Poofy Poofs" jersey. I had their production people track down pink tackle twill and pink nylon especially for it.

What do you guys think? BTW, the overall shape of the bunny is loosly based on a soccer team called the Rabitohs. I believe they're Australian, but I don't know for a fact.

poofslogo.gif

poofsjersey.gif

Thats awesome! It is hard to say a pink and purple bunny design is good... but somehow this one IS!

What a great gag gift. Is HIS name Culpepper, or does he just particularly like/hate the Vikings QB?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Our fantasy football team names are mostly jokes (and they're all mostly self-depricating).... considering he's the probably the biggest/strongest guy in the league, it's a funny juxtoposition having his team being the 'Poofs.'

His last name is actually Biggs (which fits perfect), but Dante Culpepper is his star player.

you know, your pink poofy poofs logo looks so much better than some of those womens football logos. and how you designed a uniform with purple and pink to look good is beyond me. i'd like to see what an away and alternate would look like.

Dude!

Can they make it in all pink, or in all purple.. then at the bottom of the back side you could get a round, white, bunny tail on it!

HA!

poofs.jpg

ΓΔΒ!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Av.. didja ever get this done?

ΓΔΒ!

Am I the only one with a problem with the name?

Yeah, probably. ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived