custom Colorado rooster Pilots jersey

Avenger

I'm getting a jersey custom made for my fantasy football team, the Colorado Cøck Pilots. Here is the logo:

pilotssig.gif

The first question is should I get the jersey predominately navy blue or metallic gold? Navy blue is sure to be classy, but there's a lot of navy blue jerseys out there. Gold will be unique for sure, but is it too flashy? No matter what color the jersey is, there will be major design elements in the other color.

Next, what player should I get?

#52 Ray Lewis is the stud of my defense which was the best in the league last year. I highly doubt parting with him in the coming years.

#9 Steve McNair is my QB, my highest producer, and my favorite player on the team, though I've got Byron Leftwich waiting in the wings. McNair is always an injury risk, so if he were to get injures and Leftwich were to blow up, I might not keep him into the following season, making my jersey obsolete.

#97 Simeon Rice is the other player I'm considering. He's pretty secure on my roster, thought not quite as secure as Ray Lewis. On an up note, he's never helped kill a man, like my star linebacker, so he's got that going for him. :P

What do you guys think?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other mark is virtually the same, but without one of the wing that the rooster faces.

I'm hoping to use it on the sleeves, with the wing pointing backwards, but I'm not convinced I can use two logos, so the compromise would be to have the entire two-winged logo on both sleeves.

Go with the single scariest player in football. A man who was on trial in a murder case, and you actually believe he could commit murder. Of course, I'm talking about none other than Ray Lewis ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

Fantastic mark! I'd love to see that on a Navy jersey. You have enough gold in the mark to make it pop on the Navy. I don't think it has enough Navy to pop on a gold jersey IMO.

As for a player, I'd personally pick Favre :P but Lewis all the way. Just beware of the Madden curse this year ;)

...Just beware of the Madden curse this year ;)

No kidding... as if my team isn't cursed enough... I was planning on keeping Ricky Williams... what are you gonna do?

Holy crap.. $79??

Where on here does it tell you how much they charge to make yoru logo sewn into a patch like they show? ...or, dare I ask.. is that INCLUDED in the price?

Wow.

Thank you SO much for this link, Av.. i had never heard of this before!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sweet logo!

Definitely Navy, it will stant the test of time... but don't be afraid of Gold accents.

BTW, am I the only one who finds it strange to see this disclaimer and that logo on the same page:

"No copyrighted material may be placed on the Service by anyone without the permission of the copyright owner, or persons authorized by the copyright owner to grant permission"

jerseylogo1.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Hot damn.

Thats VERY awesome.. i cant wait to see your results!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That's a freakin' good lookin' jersey!!!

Please post a picture of your jersey once you have it!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It's a hot design, but it doesn't look like any of their templates.

That's an interesting concept, I'd be tempted to try and get an LA Tsunami jersey done. Though, they don't quite have a matching template for mine either.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived