Star Wars Galaxy Soccer League! +Mandalore!

XenonDesigns

So recently I've been bored with making logos but recently I decided to make this fun little league after watching The Force Awakens. My skills have gotten quite rusty over the past weeks of my hiatus so C&C is appreciated!

For the font I used the Star Wars language called Aurebesh.

League logo new.png

Coruscant

The planet-wide city pays homage to the Old Republic and Jedi with the logo of the republic and silhouette of the jedi temple. The yellow jersey was made to celebrate the downfall of the Empire. The grey is an accurate representation of the scheme of the planet. 

Shhhhhhhheeeeet.png

First Order

The emblem of the First Order is present around the exterior of the Starkiller Base-pride of the evil faction-while a small "F.O." is situated in the middle of the roundel. 

shheet.png

Tatooine

Famous for it's two suns, Tatooine FC uses that symbol a lot in their kits and crest. The duel stripes and the two circles give outsiders a clear interpretation of what planet they're going up against. 

sheet.png

I have at least two more planets planned at the moment but if any other Star Wars fans would like to suggest more i'd be happy to create them!

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Hoth

The crest of Hoth is a simple one as it dawns the signature animal of the planet, the TonTon. The white and blue is prominent throughout the branding to represent the ice and snow of the cold land. 

Sheet.png

Kashyyyk

The planet of the Wookie's club takes the weapon of the species-the bowcaster-and uses it front and center of the crest. The green represents the trees and landscapes of the forests.

Sheet.png

I love the idea and the uniforms have been excellent. However for some of the logos, I'll use Kashyk as an example bit their have been more, the colors you use blend in way too much together, Black, Dark Green, and Slightly Lighter Dark Green muddle together and make it hard to see. Same with the First Order (there we go) , there needs to be more contrast 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the break, here's Mandalore! More to come soon...

The blue is a nod to legendary madalorian armor-wearer, Jango Fett and the away is supposed to represent the helmet of a mandalorian. 

MADMAK.png

On 6/5/2016 at 11:49 AM, sleuthpanther said:

I love the idea and the uniforms have been excellent. However for some of the logos, I'll use Kashyk as an example bit their have been more, the colors you use blend in way too much together, Black, Dark Green, and Slightly Lighter Dark Green muddle together and make it hard to see. Same with the First Order (there we go) , there needs to be more contrast 

I agree, I've been trying to see what I can do to improve the contrast for new teams.

Archived