2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Titans are going with their Oiler-like look in Miami (who's doing the mono-white thing). I've noticed Tennessee has been using Titan Blue more this season than in the past:  

If they added thin red stripes to the existing stripes on the pants it might look pretty cool...maybe?  A bit more Oilers-ish without being too obvious.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Titans are going with their Oiler-like look in Miami (who's doing the mono-white thing). I've noticed Tennessee has been using Titan Blue more this season than in the past:  

I hope Tennessee uses this uniform as their away look for all future games when they're forced to wear colour jerseys. They can wear the dark blue jerseys and white jerseys for home games.

40 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

Ur stupid there tweet said green socks stupid

Grammar and spelling aren't your strong suits are they? And it doesn't matter what their tweet said because it's clear that they are wearing the striped white socks. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/6/2016 at 9:29 PM, s3ahawkz said:

This game would look so much better if the 49ers had gold color rush jerseys and the cardinals were wearing their all black color rush jerseys

I agree with you about the 49ers.  Gold jerseys seem like a "no-brainer" for San Francisco.  As for Arizona, however, I think they should ditch the black and go with a light grey for a "desert cardinal" effect.

1CC67698-34F8-41FD-9C99-55854D2F1A73_zps

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

White-Columbia Blue-White should be the Titans full-time home uniform. Too bad they seem to always want to pair the columbia blue with navy pants for some reason. Though I also kind of wish they would just rip-off the old Oilers uniforms. 

6 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

White-Columbia Blue-White should be the Titans full-time home uniform. Too bad they seem to always want to pair the columbia blue with navy pants for some reason. Though I also kind of wish they would just rip-off the old Oilers uniforms. 

That franchise's aversion to using an all-time great uniform while sticking with a very dated and blah look is mind blowing.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

2 hours ago, Mitch B said:

That franchise's aversion to using an all-time great uniform while sticking with a very dated and blah look is mind blowing.

Maybe management has finally caught on to the fan's demands, as the Titans have only worn the navy pants in the pre-season (in Nashville vs the Chargers and at Oakland).

Archived