LA Sun (Chargers Rebrand)

FFWally

nother post here under Requests asked for a Southern California Suns Concept... I posted there, but as its pretty much a dead thread thought it was more appropriate in Concepts.

So here is 

LA-SUNS2.png

LA-SUNS2.png

If the Chargers rebrand, they need to lose the Rams Blue and Yellow scheme, and make a clean break fro the Chargers Motif.

So... with the WFL Southern California Sun as a name idea, I went with a more California Gold Rush color scheme, and Copper, Brown and White. 

I know Cleveland has a corner on the Brown look, but the Copper/Gold it seemed to fit, and would be a unique scheme for the NFL. Not 100% locked in on the font, but the bold stylized LA worked for me. 

C&C welcome as always.

It's a nice idea and a well done logo, but I'm wondering if the color scheme is not too similar to the 49ers. Usually I'm not concerned about color schemes being similar as there are so many different way you can play with colors but I must admitt that San Francisco and LA are a bit too close to wear the same colors IMO. I know you used copper insted of gold but in the end they look the same. You can try to make the copper a bit more orangy.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Love the color pallet.  But the font doesn't work.  This is supposed to be an NFL team, not an arena league team.  I would also consider just changing it to the "LA Sun."

Sun I think would work. Hypothetically, if some one said "Suns" you think Phoenix and if you said "Sun" you would think LA. And @CLEstones I agree with you...Cleveland for President!!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Love the Orange/Red/Yellow and the Frankfurt Galaxy thing.  With a name like Sun or Suns you NEED a bright color.  I like the copper and desert brown concept for something else, but not for a team called Sun or Suns.  You need a color that pops bright like the.. well.. y'know.. :)

mainescarf.png

• 6 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived