Pistons alternate logo from 90's

pepis21

I've only ever seen it on that shooting shirt. There were a few logos back then that were only used on shooting shirts/warmups. I've got a great Bullets shooting shirt from '96 with a lovely-looking logo I never saw anywhere else - I'll try and get a photo when I get home.

1 hour ago, Discogod said:

I've only ever seen it on that shooting shirt. There were a few logos back then that were only used on shooting shirts/warmups. I've got a great Bullets shooting shirt from '96 with a lovely-looking logo I never saw anywhere else - I'll try and get a photo when I get home.

Please do - I'd like to see that.

Here you go, it's an older photo but gives a good view of the logo. I spent over 15 years trying to find one of these, purely because I loved that logo. It's far too big to ever wear (I'm 6'3" and it comes down almost to my knees) but it's a nice piece for the collection nonetheless. The back simply has "Bullets" in red-on-white lettering.

267544_10150664675865346_4555657_n.jpg?o

From what I remember, Champion made 3 different shooting shirt designs that teams could pick from around this time.

46 minutes ago, Discogod said:

Here you go, it's an older photo but gives a good view of the logo. I spent over 15 years trying to find one of these, purely because I loved that logo. It's far too big to ever wear (I'm 6'3" and it comes down almost to my knees) but it's a nice piece for the collection nonetheless. The back simply has "Bullets" in red-on-white lettering.

267544_10150664675865346_4555657_n.jpg?o

From what I remember, Champion made 3 different shooting shirt designs that teams could pick from around this time.

Some of them had the team logo or alternate logo on the front as well. 

7357_329_96lal_2_l.thumb.jpg.b466783d5e582c5fed85cff065908571.jpg

Archived