NFL Films Music

Nick 1733

"A New Game".

I know some teams that use that on the PA syatem in clutch situations.

Also, I know of Nick using some of that NFL music in "SpongeBob" episodes, including the "Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy...er, Man" stories.

Yea, I rember when I was younger hearing the same songs from NFL Films on that Spongebob Show with Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy? What is the name of that song used?

You can also pick up the soundtrack album to the movie "The Replacements"

It has 10 tracks composed by John Debney. The tracks are all instrumentals and sound very much like NFL Films stock music. The tracks that really sound like something you might hear in an NFL Films production include track 31 "The Replacements Remix", track #6 "The Dallas Game", and track #11 "Chicks Dig Scars"

Amazon.com link with 30-second track samples...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004XR5...v=glance&n=5174

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I'm a cellist in a fairly-skilled HS orchestra and I wish that they produced sheet music for this stuff... I have selections from Autumn Thunder ($10 iTunes), and playing Finale or something like that would be really cool!

Do they sell it in orchestral sheet music?

I love it. I listen to it while playing madden all the time. Autumn Thunder, a must own for any football fan.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I love it. I listen to it while playing madden all the time. Autumn Thunder, a must own for any football fan.

Yeah, I cut off all the other music and just listen to the NFL Films music, due to the fact it does something that all that other music can't do: It gets me in the mood for some football. Because seriously, what's the first thing you think of when you hear "Ramblin Man from Gramblin?" Football, that's what.

I love listening to it right as the season starts. I always pop it on the day of a big game and listen to it in the shower to get me pumped. It's also fun to pop on "a new game" and run in slow motion to piss off my girlfriend.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm a cellist in a fairly-skilled HS orchestra and I wish that they produced sheet music for this stuff... I have selections from Autumn Thunder ($10 iTunes), and playing Finale or something like that would be really cool!

Do they sell it in orchestral sheet music?

I don't know about orchestral, but I googled "NFL Films sheet music" and found some for marching band.

The NFL Films music is the best thing about Madden '06, although I'm not crazy about the remixes.

I've heard the NFL Films music used by other sports. I know that there are some in the Bulls' championship videos from the '90s.

I guess Sam Spence, and not the NFL, owns the rights.

I love it.  I listen to it while playing madden all the time.  Autumn Thunder, a must own for any football fan.

The NFL Films music is the best thing about Madden '06, although I'm not crazy about the remixes.

I've heard the NFL Films music used by other sports. I know that there are some in the Bulls' championship videos from the '90s.

I guess Sam Spence, and not the NFL, owns the rights.

NFL Films owns the rights, but they license it out. If you want to use NFL Films music for commercial purposes, you have to pay them royalties.

Archived