NFL Films Music

Nick 1733

First, my assumption is that this would go in the Sports In General section because it refers to NFL Films. If I'm wrong, then correct me.

Does anyone else listen to the music from NFL Films? I mean JUST the music, not along with the videos.

I love it, it's awesome and I use it quite often in the videos I make.

I have a bunch of it, so if anyone has a track I don't then I'd love to trade.

I need the CD. Anyone seen the edition of NFL films when they went into the making of the music?  VERY INTERESTING!

i caught that episode last year about this time (pre pre-season). i also enjoy ESPN running each teams' season recap from NFL Films. in 30 minutes they can make each team half-sound like they were just a step away from greatness.

edit: on Amazon.com for $11usd The Power And The Glory: The Original Music & Voices Of NFL Films

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

i also enjoy ESPN running each teams' season recap from NFL Films.

edit: on Amazon.com for $11usd The Power And The Glory: The Original Music & Voices Of NFL Films

So I'm not the only one? :lol:

Thanks for the info about the CD. I'll talk my dad into getting it. :D

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

"A New Game".

I know some teams that use that on the PA syatem in clutch situations.

Also, I know of Nick using some of that NFL music in "SpongeBob" episodes, including the "Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy...er, Man" stories.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

NFL Films rules....the autumn wind, in its strange, twisted way, just fits the Raiders like a glove. you use it for, say, the Rams...it would just feel weird.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love it...It's some of the best music I've ever heard composed. Starting now until the end of football season I switch back and forth between "The Power and The Glory" and a CD of college fight songs. HOORAY FOOTBALL!!

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I have 2 albums (vinyl records), both made in the mid 1970s - very cool music. I taped them onto a cassette and listen to "the Raiders" music before every football game I played in college. I love that music - the old style and powerful drums.

Good stuff! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'd love to see a movie trailer that uses "A New Game", but it's such a cluttered, but glorious, jumble of percussion that whatever words or narration you'd want to convey would be lost.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived