Grey hat and pinstriped hat?

stimpy

I loved both the greay hat wore by Pirates, Orioles, and Royals (maybe more) and the pinstriped hat wore by the Reds were by far some of the best ideas. I loved them I own the Pinstriped Reds hat and the grey pirates hat. Did you like these hats?

I loved both the greay hat wore by Pirates, Orioles, and Royals (maybe more) and the pinstriped hat wore by the Reds were by far some of the best ideas. I loved them I own the Pinstriped Reds hat and the grey pirates hat. Did you like these hats?

i liked the reds' pinstriped hats...too bad i hate the team :D

the red sox had a white hat for one game in 97, their fans hated them but i got a Nomah cahd with him wearing it. and i must say, looks sharp.

i also liked the O's, Royals and Buccos gray hats, lookin sharp and they would make sense for day games in the summer if still used.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hated them. Sorry, but they looked cheap to me. The pinstripes, greys. I don't know...just didn't rub me the right way.

I never knew the Red Sox wore a white hat. Probably wouldn't have liked it though. I loved the ones they had a few years ago with the sox on them instead of the B though.

I hated them. Sorry, but they looked cheap to me. The pinstripes, greys. I don't know...just didn't rub me the right way.

I never knew the Red Sox wore a white hat. Probably wouldn't have liked it though. I loved the ones they had a few years ago with the sox on them instead of the B though.

When did they wear those hats? For all I know is that they have had a B on thier cap for since the 30's.

I hated them.  Sorry, but they looked cheap to me.  The pinstripes, greys.  I don't know...just didn't rub me the right way.

I never knew the Red Sox wore a white hat.  Probably wouldn't have liked it though.  I loved the ones they had a few years ago with the sox on them instead of the B though.

When did they wear those hats? For all I know is that they have had a B on thier cap for since the 30's.

Yeah maybe you read it wrong I said the Reds not the Red Sox.

I hated them.  Sorry, but they looked cheap to me.  The pinstripes, greys.  I don't know...just didn't rub me the right way.

I never knew the Red Sox wore a white hat.  Probably wouldn't have liked it though.  I loved the ones they had a few years ago with the sox on them instead of the B though.

The Sox were supposed to wear a cap with the two-socks logo on it for the TATC promotion in 1999. Since the uniforms (and caps) didn't arrive to Fenway on time, the Sox took the field in their regular uniforms.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Yeah maybe you read it wrong I said the Reds not the Red Sox.

naw, he didn't. i brought up the Bosox' white hat. IIRC it was worn in 96. and i forgot about that other one-game wonder, teh Mets white hat. I remember watching part of that game and thinkin the Mets were lookin sharp then.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Only seen it as a fashion cap, never as a game hat, or even a batting practice piece of headwear.

right.jpg

It's sharp though.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

i bought a grey pirates hat, and i wore it until it got too small for me. i love that thing, but apperentl;y everybody else hated it because they dropped it soon after.

:lol:

I did the same thing. I also wore one of these until it got too small:

pitr.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Only seen it as a fashion cap, never as a game hat, or even a batting practice piece of headwear.

right.jpg

It's sharp though.

that wasn't it....maybe they were a TATC hat cause I think the hat I'm thinking had a blue base with either a red bill, or maybe silver. I think the under bill was silver though and the top was red. I own one but its at my parents house, 2 hours away. Oh well. Can't find a pic either....I'll get it soon.

not at all - especcially the Royals.

i'm not a fan of either the grey or pinstripes appearing on hats. a solid coloured cap adds contrast to the uniform and not using that dulls down the uniform IMO.

add the Blue Jays unis of this year to the list too - UGH!

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

Archived