International Concept Challenge

jkrdevil

with the Olympics starting next week followed by the World Cup, I figured this was a good time to bring back the Inernational Concept Challenge in grand fashion. Here is how it will work. There will be a series of 4 challenges. The winner of each challenge will have their concept entered into a tournament bracket. once you have won a challege you can't be in the poll for the next winners. However, the first winner will be the #1 seed in the tournament. The winner of the tournament will be crowned the international concept king. Everyone understand. I will try to give enough time for people to do their concept with the Survivor Series going on.

Here's a refersher of the rules.

1. You must have a home and road uniform and alternate is optional.

2. Any scripts must be in english so that everyone can read what they say.

3. If it's a hockey concept you may not use one of RC's international templates.

4. The colors to be used are the colors in that countries flag (you may change the shade) unless other wise noted.

Ok, I will now draw the country and sport.

It is Norway and the sport is hockey

The deadline to get your concept in is Friday August 13 at 8 pm EDT

Good Luck!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check the template thread. There are some in the first post, plus for hockey RC has .zips for every NHL team and International templates that are also in the thread. However, if you are going to enter this competition you may not use RC's Norway template.

White

Red

Third

The sleeves on the alts form Scandanavian crosses like on the flag.

I looked through a lot of national teams and leagues throughout Europe and tried to mimic that style. Many teams use the arm length long stripes and some use piping(mainly just for outlining the mesh underarms). So I tried to make it a European style jersey.

Habsfan--I think you're gonna have to make your design( logo and uniform) red and blue, not red black and silver.

This is the first time I enter a contest, and it is also my first jersey design... C & C welcome!

EDIT: See my new entry below...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Here is my take on the Norway Hockey jersey...

norway_dark.jpg Norway Home

norway_light.jpg Norway Away

norway_alternate.jpg Norway Alternate

EDIT: Added Alternate jersey

The black under the numbers on the home jersey is really a blue somehow it ended up looking black. (Same with the alternate, only red instead of blue)

feel free to tell me what ya think guys...

Can silver/grey be added?

it is a shade of white...

Ok, I thought it over and come up with this. If you are making a logo with sading then gery/silver is fine in the logo only. Silver and Grey cannot be used in the uniform.

Archived