International Concept Challenge

jkrdevil

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My entry was loosely based on the 1994 Norway Olympic hockey jerseys. As many of you know the 1994 Winter Olympics were held in Lillehammer, Norway so being that it is the 10th aniversay of those games I saw fit to pay homage to the games. Many features from those jerseys are still evident in the set I made, the most prominent being, of course, the crest, featuring the Norwegian Ice Hockey Foundations logo on it. Coincidentally this year also happens to be the 7oth anniversay of the Foundation. The biggest modification made to the uniform set is the style of stripping used. I wasnt a big fan of the original stripes so I made changes, and curved the stripes.

Anyways enjoy:

FinalSet66.png

:D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I hope Habsfan9 isin't taking credit for that logo...

No he isn't. We all know it's just a modified University logo. The Viking's logo just has a plain blue sail.

then all is cool and i slink away......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

We all trust the designers' integrity in the voting.

We all know none of us will be voting for their own design... (but Darn do I love my Alternate... and the striping on the white...)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

wasnt it supposed to be a logo you make or that already is their logo? using a flag would be different because its a national flag, so is the symbol that aussie used. what im gettin from reading this is that habsfan recolored an existing logo of a team. am i right in that?

also the voting for this is quite unorganized and messed up, IMO. (No offense JKR, just saying) And yea ANYTIME you use a logo that isn't yours, state it. Cause thats straight up wrong. i think we should restart voting with:

-A non closed poll thread so it can be bumped, because right now, its falling fast.

-Also, instead of links to each separate picture for the 20 or so entries, have one link to this thread so people can come look at it. ( I might just make files of all the entries and load em up on my photobucket account and send the img links to jkr, making it easier on everybody) But if not, just link it to this thread.

By the way I PMed this to JKR already so hopefully he's taking all this into consideration.

good call. i already have an idea for my votes, so it would be beneficial to get up something a little better organized.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

wasnt it supposed to be a logo you make or that already is their logo? using a flag would be different because its a national flag, so is the symbol that aussie used. what im gettin from reading this is that habsfan recolored an existing logo of a team. am i right in that?

why am i brought into this 'logo recolouring'??

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived