Retro Logo Contest

Retromaniac

The    line is August 17th. Voting will commence August 18th. The winners will be announced August 19th.

OK. Thanks, Retro. I'll try to have it in by the weekend.

BTW, try not to get too high on anticipation, or you'll be VERY disappointed. My motto: Expect nothing, regret nothing...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha did you know you've bumped this ONE topic 11 times! That means ONE TENTH of your posts are bumps.

That's a nice way to have people look at posts. BUMP-O-Rama!!!!!!

Stop with the bumping if people wanna post concepts they will no matter what.

It doesn't look very updated.

Tip: Don't knock people's enteries when they are entering your contest. People put time and effort into these enteries to put them into your contest for your "amazing", "cyber-prizes". Just try to be a little more positive about all the enteries you get. That way maybe people will want to enter the next time you have a contest and you wont have to "BumP" it 13 times.

Alright, I'm not good at making logos and I'm limited in what programs I have....but I thought I'd give it a go.

I did the Seattle SuperSonics.

I decided the logo I'd work on was the Sonics OLD ('75-'95) one.

sonlog_4.gif

My update:

sonicslogonew.gif

I basically used the Sonics green and yellow, but also added the red from their 95-2001 logo.

It's lame, but eh.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

I apologize about the last one, I said it because I could hardly tell which one was the old one until I read it. I believe a similar new one is used as a secondary today.

As for the Sonics, very nice job. I don't know if this is what you intended, but it looks like something the Sonics could use today as a secondary to replace that awful "S".

I apologize about the last one, I said it because I could hardly tell which one was the old one until I read it. I believe a similar new one is used as a secondary today.

Thats ok. I realize its not very good. I'm just starting out trying to work on MS Paint. It does look a little bit like the cartoon bird they used as a sholder patch last season. That was kind of what I was trying to do. I'm hoping to make one more logo to enter for this contest. I should have it in sometime tommorrow.

Thats ok. I realize its not very good. I'm just starting out trying to work on MS Paint. It does look a little bit like the cartoon bird they used as a sholder patch last season. That was kind of what I was trying to do. I'm hoping to make one more logo to enter for this contest. I should have it in sometime tommorrow.

I know how it goes! When you're first starting out it's pretty tough getting REALLY good concepts. But I'm sure you'll get better and better at it.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Archived