2018 College Baseball Uniforms

Clintau24

I know Stanford went to Nike a year or two ago and Tulane went to Wilson/DiMarini around the same time. So I'm wondering if losing the plant coincided with that. Virginia is the main school for Rawlings. St. John's, Dallas Baptist, and Indiana State are others that I can think of currently.

The adidas uniforms that have buttons all the way down looks a little weird to me. The others look good. 

@Clintau24 Didn't Auburn wear blue/white hats back in the days of Jackson/Thomas at one point? I thought I saw pictures one of those guys wearing them. So maybe something they've worn on and off for years. I love them with the home uniforms esp the pinstripes. Auburn should definitely wear both hats. 

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, krunyan said:

@Clintau24 Didn't Auburn wear blue/white hats back in the days of Jackson/Thomas at one point? I thought I saw pictures one of those guys wearing them. So maybe something they've worn on and off for years. I love them with the home uniforms esp the pinstripes. Auburn should definitely wear both hats. 

Auburn wore a block A cap for years. It was worn as a throwback hat until 2010 or so (shameless plug, I have most of Auburn's baseball uniforms dating back to 2002 documented 2002)

03JEVpc.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Looking at these Adidas unis, the wordmarks look the same on the pullovers and the full-length button uniforms. There is no seem or gap in the wordmarks on the full length button uniforms. Is adidas only offering pullovers this year and some teams are opting for fake lower buttons to make it appear to be a button up uni?

22 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Looking at these Adidas unis, the wordmarks look the same on the pullovers and the full-length button uniforms. There is no seem or gap in the wordmarks on the full length button uniforms. Is adidas only offering pullovers this year and some teams are opting for fake lower buttons to make it appear to be a button up uni?

Quick check of the adidas catalog, they're really pushing the two-button henley and pullover styles. They still have the traditional full length buttons, but they kinda bury it.

I don't know exactly what template these new unis are on, but they do look to keep the henley style.

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 1/8/2018 at 7:22 PM, Clintau24 said:

How many schools still wear Rawlings uniforms?

Seems like less and less each year. Spoke with my local Rawlings rep the other day, USA does still have access to custom cut & sew, so hopefully it doesn't go by the wayside as the finished quality of their uniforms is very nice. 

Based on what was posted, boring and unimaginative stuff from Adidas IMO. 

detlogosbanner.jpg

On 1/10/2018 at 12:17 PM, krunyan said:

I know Stanford went to Nike a year or two ago and Tulane went to Wilson/DiMarini around the same time. So I'm wondering if losing the plant coincided with that. Virginia is the main school for Rawlings. St. John's, Dallas Baptist, and Indiana State are others that I can think of currently.

The adidas uniforms that have buttons all the way down looks a little weird to me. The others look good. 

Will keep an eye on those schools, thanks. If anyone knows of others, drop them in here and i'll try and seek out some photos. As mentioned previously it looks like custom cut & sew style is still available on the US side. Sublimation is getting more and more popular though, *unfortunately*

detlogosbanner.jpg

I am a manager for Austin Peay, so you'll be seeing a lot of new things coming from the Govs this year.

First up is our new helmets, which I just stickered up today. We've changed from matte red to matte black to match our primary hat.

uwKliT0.jpg

I was given the opportunity to design our new uniforms this year, and I look forward to posting those when they arrive.

6 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

I am a manager for Austin Peay, so you'll be seeing a lot of new things coming from the Govs this year.

First up is our new helmets, which I just stickered up today. We've changed from matte red to matte black to match our primary hat.

I was given the opportunity to design our new uniforms this year, and I look forward to posting those when they arrive.

"stickered" ?? C'mon, Tre! Decals!!

Can't wait to see your design on the field!

ojNNazQ.jpg

First up: the new black jerseys.

XrXYnhp.jpg

The stripe pattern (collar) is derived from the stirrups worn in previous years. Also, the red jersey here will be kept in rotation along with our pinstripe throwbacks. 

pjBXPIx.jpg

The sleeve stripe was intended to match the collar, but couldn't due to catalog options (thanks Under Armour). The pants will both feature a red-white-black stripe also. Unfortunately, the new white jerseys won't be in until March (again, thanks UA), but they will be button up and tackle twill, with the stripe pattern on both the collar and sleeve cuffs.

Archived