2018 College Baseball Uniforms

Clintau24

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Oregon still have that jersey with the pinstripes made up of the lyrics to their fight song? I liked that touch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

17 hours ago, CRichardson said:

Does Oregon still have that jersey with the pinstripes made up of the lyrics to their fight song? I liked that touch.

Nope.  They've completely changed uniforms I believe like twice since those original pinstriped uniforms.

11 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

I kind of like the faux collars.

The large areas of contrasting color was pretty nice. It was just a bit gaudy in person. The collar was massive, and the way it ended on the front was a bit awkward.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn Softball finally showed off their new uniforms this season. 4 new jerseys, 3 new pants. (more on my site http://www.auburnuniforms.com/2018/02/softball-debuts-new-uniforms.html)

Also think these new uniforms, along with Auburn Baseball's new unis, could be a little of a precursor to what Under Armour will do with the MLB.

JRY0UFi.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Trying to insert tweet...at least got the picture, not the tweet. Tweet also says that new pinstripe uniform is on the way which I am excited for. Don't see white hats anywhere wonder if they will be used at all. Probably will wear both blue and black under the vest on the road. 

DVw8i3lWAAAt-xM.jpg:large

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Minor tweaks for Georgia. Looks like they removed the placket and added sleeve trim. They transitioned to that new Nike template with the perforated mesh on the upper sleeves and back. The SEC patch looks like it’s been enlarged a bit and the swoosh moved on the pants from the knee to the waist. Also looks like the letters have been tightened up a bit so that there’s less spacing between them. Haven’t seen the other sets yet.

Old:

New:

Archived