Hershey Bears Project

MrWonka

Hey, folks. Stumbling back to the boards for a short while as I work on another small project.

I don't want to call this a rebrand but that's basically what I'm doing here. I love the Hershey

Bears color scheme and even their logo set, but I feel like their jerseys are always subpar.

That is besides their throwbacks and fauxback jerseys. This project will be taking their brand

and making it a full classic vintage look, which I feel would suit the Bears best. For right now,

I only have two teaser images up. These are basically the logos I will be working with for the

concept. Still some tweaking to do, but I'm going full on 50's candy bar vintage style with this

project. From the logos, jerseys, and posters, tickets, really anything. Should be a short and fun

concept to work on. I hope those that follow along enjoy it as well! Obviously, would love to hear

thoughts along the way, but just keep in mind, I'm not straying far away from the idea at hand

which is: complete vintage Hershey Bears. So, without further adieu here are the first two teasers.

DTZyZAuUMAASGIZ.jpg

DTdr7YqU8AAbvXU.jpg:large

Love it! I've always been a fan of the old skating bear logo...I have a magnet of it on my fridge that I've had since I was a kid. As a former Bears' season ticket holder, I'm really excited to see what else you come up with. Great start.

Some may have seen on Instagram or Twitter but I have made ticket

designs with the new branding. Similar style of design will also be seen

on team posters and advertisements. This design is based off of the 

wrapper and tin designs from vintage Hershey chocolate from the 1950's.

DTmjIcBVAAA6-kZ.jpg

I was playing around with the idea of the off white being a gold

foil print for the tickets. I'm thinking I'd just keep the off-white but

wanted to upload this one as well just so you can see what I had in

mine with the design. I think the off-white not only fits better but

looks better overall than the gold foil with this design and concept.

DTmjHLCVwAA7c9-.jpg

This is the base inspiration for the design.

DTmjj_MVAAErTbl.jpg

Archived