AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

I feel like with these new ccm things someone in corporate was in a board meeting emphasizing how they need to draw more attention to their brand logo and underlined it a dozen times on a white board, so that’s what the designer did. 

• Like 2

A couple of one-offs coming up soon in the OHL. Kitchener is wearing a special jersey to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Oktoberfest:

Oktoberfest_FBTW2-1024x575.jpg

Also, Peterborough is wearing jerseys to celebrate their alumni:

DognWArU0AEVvq7.jpg

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

On 10/3/2018 at 7:27 PM, philcar1994 said:

MasterCard dropped as sponsor of the Memorial Cup, KIA motors now title sponsor, now known as "Memorial Cup presented by Kia". I sure hope this isn't the logo

EDIT: Kelowna just named 2020 host city

45084365411_8268c3a4de_z.jpg

This is the logo they will use, it was use at the press conference

hvmY186.png

On 10/5/2018 at 1:50 PM, Flames1fan said:

Moncton Wildcats new home jersey

zrrR3n2.jpg

Better pictures of the new Wildcats sweater, I assume the white jersey we saw at the draft has become the away sweater.

45169905001_cc4ea33c52_b.jpg

Hearing rumours of the London Knights getting a new green jersey for next season. Team has officially switched from creme/off-white/ivory to plain white on the current green uniforms

43355839130_a04d312d5a_b.jpg

1 hour ago, philcar1994 said:

Better pictures of the new Wildcats sweater, I assume the white jersey we saw at the draft has become the away sweater.

45169905001_cc4ea33c52_b.jpg

yes that is right, but in the qmjhl they wear dark jersey at home till Christmas, then after that they white or light jersey for rest of the season at home. 

hvmY186.png

The Calgary Hitmen are going to be playing three games in the first week of February in the old Stampede Corral and the email release says they're going to be wearing "commemorative jerseys" from the past including Calgary Centennials, the Calgary Wranglers and the Calgary Cowboys, who all played in the Corral. The Centennials and Wranglers being the previous WHL teams in Calgary and the Cowboys being the WHA team.

It seems like with three games and three teams, they'd be wearing a jersey for each game but it could also be just an only warmup thing.

• Like 2

IbjBaeE.png

3 hours ago, monkeypower said:

The Calgary Hitmen are going to be playing three games in the first week of February in the old Stampede Corral and the email release says they're going to be wearing "commemorative jerseys" from the past including Calgary Centennials, the Calgary Wranglers and the Calgary Cowboys, who all played in the Corral. The Centennials and Wranglers being the previous WHL teams in Calgary and the Cowboys being the WHA team.

It seems like with three games and three teams, they'd be wearing a jersey for each game but it could also be just an only warmup thing.

Pictures of the jerseys for these games:
calgary-hitmen.jpg
Source: http://dailyhive.com/calgary/hitmen-calgary-corral-2019

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Scratcher said:

Pictures of the jerseys for these games:
calgary-hitmen.jpg
Source: http://dailyhive.com/calgary/hitmen-calgary-corral-2019

Weird that they're being shown on Adidas templates with the collars in all their glory, but the CHL still uses CCM. And all the fonts are the same and wrong for all three jerseys.

I hope those are just place holders mockups.

IbjBaeE.png

Wheeling did it better than the Penguins did.

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I've come to the realization the Prince Albert Raiders uniforms which were unveiled in 2013 are pretty much everything that was wrong with the initial Edge roll out in 2007 that had been fixed for the most in the six years in between.

No hem striping, weird arm striping, a vertical side stripe and sock striping that is afraid of the back of the legs.

387A8793-730x438.jpg

387A9005-730x438.jpg

The CHL switched to Edge for the 2009-10 season and then switched out the Reebok patches for CCM patches a few seasons ago.

IbjBaeE.png