MLB x Nike Aeroswift - Washington Nationals (30/30)

Victormrey

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Padres look fantastic! Probably my favorite of the series so far, the ‘04 Padres font is definitely the way to go.

The Giants are great as well, I especially love the home design. Wonderful work!

On 4/7/2019 at 11:21 PM, coco1997 said:

Would it be too much to add the Lombard Street design to the socks? For a team that’s always had great hosiery, it seems a shame to leave them completely bare.

Here you go!

606Xl2C.png

Thank you guys for the positive feedback! Let's continue the series with the Cardinals.

The set features a subtle graphic of the Gateway Arch on the front. I decided to keep the powder blue uniform with the St. Louis wordmark, which I love:

Z3kB5YG.png

zVWc590.png

On 4/15/2019 at 3:28 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

While I miss the original sock striping on the Cards, I think what you've done with the arches are perfect. Also good call going with the white lettering on the red jersey. Often the Cardinals will go with red on red. 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:37 PM, coco1997 said:

Nice work as always. Both sets are really nice!

Thank you both!

On 4/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, Blindsay said:

Could you make the arch more visible?

The original idea was to make it subtly, following the style of most soccer jerseys. Would you suggest using a contrasting colour for it?

This is it guys! The final team of the series: the Washington Nationals!

The Nats set is inspired by the city of Washington DC, featuring the Washington Monument on both sleeves and pants, as well as off-white pinstripes for the home jersey, inspired by the marble used in the most important and iconic buildings of the city (colour idea suggested by @MJD7

4KSUQEB.png

SMylcMm.png

I'd like to thank all of you who have taken part in this series, giving me feedback, suggestions and ideas. I hope you enjoyed this series as much as I did!

Again dude, these numbers are BORING. Think outside the box with this! Otherwise the other things are good

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived