MLB x Nike Aeroswift - Washington Nationals (30/30)

Victormrey

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/18/2018 at 6:05 PM, coco1997 said:

The elephant skin pattern works because it's subtle. Looks great!

13 hours ago, BarlesCharkley said:

God, I hate these so much and yet they're amazing!  The traditionalist of baseball uniforms in me is screaming, but they do look really good!  I love the subliminal patterns to many of them.  Keep up the great work!

9 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

That A’s set looks great, my favorite so far!

Thank you very much guys! I really appreciate your kind feedback.

Staying in the West Coast, time for the Mariners!
I decided to use the M's throwback colours since the set is inspired by the Sailor Suit. Both uniforms feature the Marinière style with multiple hoops on the front and sleeves. While the home features a contrasting design, the away does it subtly.

HQvXyw8.png

qoL9zb6.png

On 11/25/2018 at 10:19 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I love how the blue stripes on the white uniform really make the gold lettering pop!

On 11/26/2018 at 4:24 PM, coco1997 said:

The sailor suit idea for the M's is absolutely genius. Really happy you went with their classic blue and gold!

Thank you very much guys!

Now, from the Northwest to the Southeast with the Rays!
For this set I decided to use the fauxback logo/wordmark, usign the gradient from the team's very first look on the sleeves as striped, inspired by the Sunshine Skyway Bridge at night.

ex6WK4v.png

pnWFbmi.png

Gotta be honest, I wasn't a fan of this concept at first, as I thought all of them were just the same template with different colors and names/logos, with no real design or uniqueness. but now, that's changed, and each team is getting an extremely unique design that looks awesome. so great work, these are super cool, especially the m's, the a's and the rays. 

Thank you for all your feedback! I really appreciate it!

We're about to reach the half of the series. Let's move on to Texas:
The set features a Lone Star quilt pattern as main element (shout-out to @coco1997 for the great idea).

5CgTiZU.png

lVv7uCF.png

BTW, sorry for posting these one day late, but I started my final exams today, so yesterday I didn't have much time.

Haven't caught up with this thread for a while, but I have to say that you've done some really good ones lately!

The Rangers with the quilt pattern look really cool. You could use the road hat for both home & away, IMO.

The Rays are absolutely stunning! My only suggestion is to use yellow or light green for the number outline and the cap brims.

For Toronto, I really think you ought to keep the Blue Jay logo. Also, the maple leaf pattern looks a bit odd in blue; maybe consider implementing the Toronto flag T in a similar way?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 10:49 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Love the pattern. On the all-red, though, you sorta lose the "Blue" part of Blue Jays completely. If you can fit blue into that set, it's a winner (and some red on the all-blue, as well)

On 12/17/2018 at 12:08 AM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Perfect!

On 12/17/2018 at 4:37 AM, coco1997 said:

Great job on both Texas and Toronto. Looking forward to the NL!

On 12/17/2018 at 5:11 AM, vtgco said:

Haven't caught up with this thread for a while, but I have to say that you've done some really good ones lately!

The Rangers with the quilt pattern look really cool. You could use the road hat for both home & away, IMO.

The Rays are absolutely stunning! My only suggestion is to use yellow or light green for the number outline and the cap brims.

For Toronto, I really think you ought to keep the Blue Jay logo. Also, the maple leaf pattern looks a bit odd in blue; maybe consider implementing the Toronto flag T in a similar way?

Thank you guys for your feedback! I'll work on the Blue Jays set following your suggestions, in order to improve it.

Let's start the National League with the Diamondbacks!
The set is inspired by the current Inter Milan home jersey, using a subtle snake-ish stripe pattern for both home and road uniforms:

HWQsr7h.png

fHUqNtE.png

Soon I'll start working, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna have much time for designing. For the moment, I only have the base for the Braves set, which will be inspired by the sleeve feather from the 70's, as well as the Rockies base idea. But I'll try to continue the series.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:18 PM, Victormrey said:

Let's end the AL with the Blue Jays!
For the set I decided to use a mapple leaf fron pattern:

W3TLhuC.png

Vzu5WIK.png

How would it look with a pattern similar to this? blue-jays-fourth-of-july-cap-2016.jpg

Excellent!

Archived