2 for the price of 0

Cyclopsis Joe

First off, one that I'm happy with.. *PLUS TWO RETRO/ORIGINAL DESIGNS!*

SA.jpg

Second, one that I'm not, but I don't know what to do with it..

SouthCarolinaSeperatists--jpg.jpg

DEAR GOD GIVE ME C&C!

EDIT: Sorry about it being so huge..

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

All I got is that you have two versions of your SC team nickname. The correct "Separatists," and the not-so-correct "SepEratists." Fix that spelling and you have an otherwise good, if not simple, pair of designs.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

i like that SA logo a lot, even though whomever came up with the identity should move the team to say, somewhere there are actual pyramids. the SC one is okay, its just a little eccentric for me. it doesnt flow enough. good work though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Not real keen on the use of "Pyramids" as a concept for an athletic team. When I think of athletic concepts like swiftness and agility, pyramids don't exactly come to mind.

That being said, the 2004 Pyramids designs are visually appealing, especially in comparison to their predecessors.

I thought of changing from "Pyramids" but then I kinda thought:

"What if there was a new expansion team named The Orioles, The Yankees, or The Packers."

And for those who haven't figured it out, the South Carolina team has that name and a silver logo because of course..the state of South Carolina was the first to secede from the US and begin the Confederate States of America (with grey uniforms). ;)

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived