nino21220

Los Angeles Clippers Logo - Fix/Tweak

Big improvement, as @ChiCity95 says. Amazing how adding a bit of team flair elevates the current, generic look.

My suggestion would be to consistently use the white outline on blue backgrounds.

Not totally feeling the alternate logo, since the points of the anchor don't fit with the round shield.

Still, it's a really nice look! It works excellently on that court and jersey!

I just did a quick scroll through your Instagram and this isn’t only the great concept you made, you definitely have some talent. That clips concept is really good. Also your Padres concept and Phillies concepts are fantastic. Keep up the good work!

the LAC monogram is still ugly but that's not your fault though lol

Jokes aside, this is a great update that looks really clean and modern. Great job!

12 minutes ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

the LAC monogram is still ugly but that's not your fault though lol

Jokes aside, this is a great update that looks really clean and modern. Great job!

I agree with you. "Clippers" is a unique team nickname that is rife with potential for branding, and for whatever reason they decide to go with some blocky letters that don't convey anything whatsoever. I like the logo here, but I think it'd be even better if it completely divorced itself from the current LAC logo.

Love this! It would be perfect on the sides of the shorts and as a patch on team polos/jackets. 

Thanks everyone for the replies. Simple fix but at least now the logo has some meaning to it. 

52 minutes ago, nino21220 said:

Thanks everyone for the replies. Simple fix but at least now the logo has some meaning to it. 

I like your Clippers' logo tweak, but I like your Dolphins tweak even better. Nice job!