Houston Rockets Concept

AAO

this is a really good one. nice, clean, and simple. keep it up. did you give up on free source vector imaging? :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Lookin' good!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I believe it came from the Bobcats PDF.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

IMO, I think you should completely ditch this template. It doesn't do any jersey concept justice - it just looks weird. I'd stick to the normal approach of just the jersey and shorts layout as you really get a good sense of how everything should look. So with that said, I can't really say much about your Rockets concept. It looks okay from what I can see, but if you could slap it onto your usual template I think it would make evaluating it that much easier.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I have to agree about this templete. The jerseys look pretty good from what I can tell, but both the angle and the fact that the player in the templete looks like his face was melted off, take away from how well these could look. Slap them on a different templete, and they'll be a lot better.

VmWIn6B.png

I think it best to display both. Because how are you typically gonna see a jersey/uniform? On a player. I mean, I think you should first lay out the flat one, display that, but I will if I get really excited, either photoshop something in on a player, or use a template similar to this one (or this one!)

I'm diggin this concept, just like all of them. You're very good at designing unis and jerseys, and I am always impressed.

Against all odd, I've got vector templates of all sports if your interested. Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Hockey. I'm gonna have them on my webpage soon, but if you (or anyone) wants them I'll zip them to you. They are all in layers, so you can change the jersey color, the shadows are on their own layer, as are the outlines. Very user friendly!

Like I said, they are vector, when I get my site finished I'll have the vector and jpg or gif availible.

they might not work. i think inkscape uses .svg vector images rather than .ai, but you could probably convert them or just import them.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived