MLS 2022

soflo_sports

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Quick note Portland is near Eugene, Oregon which is home to Nike so I don't think it should be Adidas. Just a nitpick but overall awesome

Adidas's US headquarters is in Portland.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:24 PM, soflo_sports said:

Don't worry. Maybe in 2030, when the MLS expands to 40 teams and becomes the Heineken Super Soccer League, Charlotte will get a team.

At least reality lends a higher probability to the 704 getting a team while NCFC seems all but forgotten by MLS at the moment. The kit looks nice and is a huge upgrade from their current design.

Your take on the Sounders looks good, I'm always up for the blue sleeves. The pattern is nice, but the spaces without emeralds feel a tad empty to me (maybe a small, solid diamond shape could work in those spots?) Also, the logo needs a white outline since the gray gets lost in the blue.

The Quakes' home is quite nice. The away is fine in a vacuum but it feels a lot like a US or Chivas concept. I would ditch the blue and just go red & white. That would feel more SJ to me.

Your Portland home is perfect--no edits necessary. I think the gradient feels a bit unnecessary on the away, you could just go red or white.

I love that bear-only logo for Sacramento's away! You should use it home and away!

Archived