NFL Soccer Cross Over

Roars87

While we're all locked down going crazy I've decided to do a NFL soccer cross over series with some ideas I've had floating around in my head. I'll do a Home, Away and Third jersey. The third jersey can be a throwback, paying homage to something that represents the city or state or just something totally random as to avoid a clash with other team jerseys.

First team I did was Tampa Bay. At first I was going to make the creamsicle the home but decided to stick with the current colour scheme as the home but they could easily be interchangeable. 

spacer.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, edjb93 said:

That away jersey is a reincarnation of the Bucs' never-used-in-the-field black jersey, right?

I wasn't thinking about it when I mocked it up, however it may have been a bit of subconscious thinking now I think about it.

Indianapolis- Went with the checkered racing theme for the home and away. For the third I needed another colour that wasn't white/blue so went with deep red/maroon with a brick pattern that represents the Yard of Bricks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

spacer.png

Amazing series so far. Steelers are my favorite as of right now, even though I'm a little biased 😜. One thing I think would enhance these looks is adding stars that represent Super Bowl wins. Other than that, nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, edjb93 said:

What's the inspiration behind the "A" pattern on your Falcons' peach kit? It probably came from the "ATLANTA" frame design on nearby State Farm Arena.

I was just playing around with a few patterns and things, one of which resembled an A so I went from there. Just had a google of the State Farm Arena, didn't know they had a similar design.

39 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Amazing series so far. Steelers are my favorite as of right now, even though I'm a little biased 😜. One thing I think would enhance these looks is adding stars that represent Super Bowl wins. Other than that, nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!

I did actually think about this!. Keep an eye out 🙂

These are all great. The designs are really high quality and it’s obvious that you put some thought and time into each team. The Steelers are my favorite. I especially love the white kit with the hypocycloids form the logo, that’s really clever.

5 hours ago, -kj said:

Nice wink and nod to San Diego there. 😄 

What's the mockup that you're using?

I bought the template from a website around a year ago but I can't find it right now, I'll so some deeper digging and post the link if I can find it.

Kansas City- Every soccer league needs a red team. I've added a little star above the badge to represent their Super Bowl win (just realised it should be two, apologies) and a gold badge to to represent that they are current champions.

spacer.png

these are gorgeous. You nailed the Chargers and chiefs. Chargers are my favorites so far. Great job!

Not sure if I love the black home for Tampa, id switch the red as primary, and IDK about silver/grey for atlanta, i always saw them as Red&black more than any other team. However these are all great, excellent job

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

8 hours ago, flyersfan said:

these are gorgeous. You nailed the Chargers and chiefs. Chargers are my favorites so far. Great job!

Not sure if I love the black home for Tampa, id switch the red as primary, and IDK about silver/grey for atlanta, i always saw them as Red&black more than any other team. However these are all great, excellent job

Grey/red is a nod to the home in the 80s (or was it 70s?). Tampa black is the away kit :)

Archived